Ratings for Dr. Nicholas J. Connors

Probably not....While Dr. Connors may be an excellent doctor, I probably will never know. My first visit was a short 10 minutes after waiting 45 minutes past my appointment time. He was without good inter-personal skills. Today my appointment was scheduled for 9:30 and I arrived at 9:15. Without any updates from the front office personnel I decided to leave @ 10:35. I would have appreciated better updates and courtesy from the office staff.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I saw Dr. Connors in Dec2014 for very painful groin pain, he looked at an MRI for lumbar spine, and stated my problem was not my hip, but my lumbar spine, a neurosurgeon looked at MRI, and stated ,not my spine, and that 90% of groin pain is a diseased hip, After going to 1 dozen Drs, ,A pain specialist ordered another MRi on my hip, and It showed a very arthritic hip. Went back to Dr. Connors, he ordered a hip xray, and stated I had avasacular necrosis, but I was sceptical after his first wrong diagnosis, and went to a Hip surgeon in my home state, and he said, I did not have that problem, after reviewing my MRI, but that is showed severe arthritis. I had him do surgery on it, and his diagnosis was correct. Dr. Connor cost me 6 months of terrible pain because of his wrong diagnosis. Beware!!!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

Dr. Connors seems to be very knowledgeable, but fails to share his educational background, such as Fellowship training, or if he does minimally invasive surgery by leaving the quadriceps alone rather than cutting and suturing which can cause more discomfort during the healing process and creating a longer healing time. Some of the support staff need instruction in communication and understanding the patients needs. They are even short with patients like their being bothered.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2015

Talented, professional and experienced. Have gone to him many times over many years. He is one of the best as are most of the other docs at his office.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

The receptionist, nurse and Dr. were all very cold and unfriendly.. it appeared that he had not even looked at my xrays or read my info on my problem. I had to ask for an MRI, and then found another Dr. I cancelled my followup with Dr,Connors and they did not even care enough to ask why.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Connors for several years.He is highly educated and a master in orthopedics.I have just had a full knee replacment and I am doing great.I would reccomend him to any one. Connie Gorman

flag | Submitted July 30, 2009

perhaps he is knowledgeable (???), but shows indifference, & have a distance to minority patients...

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Nicholas J. Connors's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1990)