Ratings for Dr. David B. Cilbrith

Great physician who cares about outcomes for his patients

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Doctor C had to close cause his office manager walked out in the middle of a busy day leaving him in a bind. His MA didn't come in and that also left him without help. He has and Always​ will be the most compassionate and gracious doctor here in Orlando. I walked in for an appointment and he was trying to see patients even though no one was there too help. He was limited in what he could do in respect to seeing certain patients without a female standby. I feel terrible that he was abandoned by his long time office manager and DrC was only a few weeks from retiring.. He's been there for every single one of us and has fought to make sure we got the best care. The negative comments are not warranted in this case. I wrote a simple letter to his office address and request Ed my records and Dr. C sent then to me within two weeks. I miss him so much. He was a shining light of care and compassionate Care that is hard to come by these days

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Where is he?? We called to make appointments and his phone is disconnected. Is he ill or something? If he is retiring why werent we informed, and where are our records?

flag | Submitted January 28, 2017

I have been A patient of Dr. Cilbrith for 35+years. I noticed a lack of interest in treating my issues where he treated me for what he thought I needed. I have had severe pain in my knees,hipps, and lower back since 2003 , I've complained constantly to no avail he just doesn't listen or care. He has provided good service in earlier years but On several occasions Dr. Cilbrith did not show up to work for scheduled appointments and patients were sitting waiting for their appointment. He also has arrived late which upset patients who were waiting . His tardiness, no show and disrespect send his patients and office staff into chatoes . Then without notice he closed his office not even notifying any patients. This is unacceptable for a Physician to close down without a word to his patients. I considered him as a friend and had much respect, but now I don't. He has affected the life's of all his patients who counted on him for healthcare. SHAME on you Dr. Cilbrith, you don't deserve have a practice or be a Physician, You have Disapointed all.....

Submitted January 24, 2017

Never again will I ever come to his office. He does not listen to everything you say, or he does not tell you everything you want to know what is wrong with yourself.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

I wish more doctors will spend more then 15 min like dr Cilbrith does excellent doctor glad I met him

Submitted June 11, 2015

The doctor smelled like he had been drinking and I saw him at about 1 pm. He completely lacks any bedside manner or social skills. I will never be back.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

If you want to be ridiculed, labeled an idiot, not listened to, get your medical history confused and wait in the room for 1 hour... this is the place for you.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

Dr Cilbrith is the most thorough doctor I have ever had. I trust Dr Cilbrith to make the most well thought out decision which results in a top notch health care provider. He has shown a strong and genuine concern for my well being. He is truly one of the last doctors who honestly cares for his patients having called them personally to see of they are improving. I cannot say enough about the skill and genuine concern for his patients, I am lucky to have him in my corner!

Submitted June 9, 2014

Been going for many years. I think he's very knowledgable but lacks basic social skills. As others have stated, he doesn't listen and I've also caught him in outright lies. He tends to talk down to you as well. The office is in serious need of an upgrade. It's always an hour wait. He can't seem to keep PA's for more than 9-10 months. Very disorganized. And I literally have to argue out of not wanting to pay an extra $25 for blood drawing on site. He doesn't even ask or give options like "do you want to do it here and pay extra or go somewhere else for free? Sorry, but for some of us, saving $25 is a big deal. But he forces you to do it there.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. David B. Cilbrith's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)