Ratings for Dr. Randy S. Harris

Dr. Harris is amazing Dr. Very knowledgable and really takes his time to explain everything with extreme detail. He makes you feel safe and takes care of you with great respect.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

He's the best!!! I was told at the time I wasn't pregnant by one doctor....searched Dr. Harris down, found him and I had the best care anyone could ask for!!!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

This doctor catapulted me into menapause by his irresponsible use of hormones. I was his patient for years so he knew my history of high platelets. My estrogen level soared to 880 and though i repeatedly called to say i was becoming ill he cautioned me to stop the acupuncture and stay on the estrogen.thanks to another dr who returned my calls i got off them before having a stroke. This dr was too busy juggling a failing business and personal life and had no business practicing medicine at this time.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

THE best doctor I have ever been to. I have been his patient for 25 years. Dr Harris actually cares about each individual patient and spends quality time with each one. His diagnosis is right on. He is one of a kind. They don't make them like this anymore!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr. Harris is the best on earth, he delivered both our boys and he is the very best ON EARTH. Love him so caring, so detailed and so special.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Harris for 30 years.. The best Doctor ever…I would travel around the world to be his patient …..he is honest, sweet, friendly and patient … I would strongly recommend Dr. Harris to every women out there

flag | Submitted October 14, 2010

There are very few physicians that spend as much quality time with a patient as Dr. Harris does. His diagnosis and follow-up are beyond what I imagined any doctor would do.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2008

He's a little scatter-brained, but very nice. Extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Randy S. Harris's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal