Ratings for Dr. Terry H. Ezell

Dr. Ezell has been taking care of my husband for many, many years. He saved his life when he performed surgery and removed a bleeding cyst on one of his kidneys. I say saved his life because the Urologist who saw him FIRST wanted to REMOVE both kidneys due to "possible" cancer and very nonchalantly said he could go on dialysis. Everyone has good and not so good experiences with their physicians. All of our care has been excellent.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2009

Dr. Ezell is wonderful. He listened well. His examination was very thorough and he was very professional and compassionate throughout the entire process.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

I have seen Dr. Ezell on a regular basis for over 2 years now for kidney problems. He is one of the best doctors that I have ever been to. Very good bedside manner, caring, compasionate. I give him an A+.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2008

I was the last patient on a Friday afternoon but my appointment was supposed to be for 4:00 p.m. I waited in the lobby for approx. 45 minutes before being taken back to a room where I waited at least another 15 to 20 minutes until he finally appeared. I had heard him out in the hall talking to his staff about how tough his day was and how he "would be screaming all the way to Virginia." I suspect he was in quite a rush to call it a day. When he came in, he was brash, arrogant, and uncaring. He said that I did not have a kidney stone [my family doctor had referred me to him and made the appointment] and that he had been throught this before with me.Kept asking me if my reg Dr. had made the appt. I was very taken aback. It was not my choice to go to a urologist in the first place. He did say there was blood in my specimen. He ranted about tests he could do, but said they were futile after I told him I had no ins. and he changed his mind. Told me have MRI of his choosing.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2005

Dr. Terry H. Ezell's Credentials

• Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

GHI