Ratings for Dr. Donald William Case

Dr Case has always been very helpful in our kid’s medical needs, we completely trust is analysis. He’s an experienced Doctor that our children trust, which is important to us. His practice is that of an “old school practice”, he provides that hometown doctor allure. It says something when our son is sick our hurt he wants to go see Dr Case, makes it a whole lot easier. Also he does not give the shots, that honor is up to his wife (RN); convenient he makes her the bad guy.:)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

I will start off by saying Dr. Case is a great caring doctor... His staff on the other hand is the most I compassionate, knowledgeable, rude people I have ever dealt with. They have no concept of medical protocols, terminology and procedures. They don't know when they order exams and lose results. The "office manager" told me to go somewhere else to find care for my son if that makes my life easier, she has also put the phone down as I was in mid sentence and I heard her laughing in the background. I hope Dr. Case is unaware of this (which I find hard to believe, just read these reviews) if so I questions his character to allow this to go on. I am very distraught on how I was treated by his staff... And shock to see a pediatrics office to be so cold about my sons health!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I have been taking my children to see them since we got out of the army. My son has seen him since he was two weeks old. I have no complaints. He is not a very pushy doctor and he explains things in great detail. His staff may not be the best when it comes to manners but they get their jobs done and done the right way.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

doctors office dirty & staff un-professional. Dr.C often has family members eating in office. waiting time before being seen sometimes over an hour after arrival, Dr.Case tends to lean more on writing prescriptions and referring his paitients to other doctors instead of treatments in his own office...

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

While Dr. Case is friendly, his young office staff is blunt and unkind when it comes to emergencies. After constant visits to this office for my son's illness with no relief, we left his practice in frustration with his lack of knowledge to the condition and faulty diagnoses.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2007

Excellent care-quick to call back if you ever need him off hours. Usually gives you an appointment quickly

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

Dr. Donald William Case's Credentials

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Barstow, CA