Ratings for Dr. Dahlia Ruth Nahon

I feel unbelievebaly fortunate to have Dr. Nahon as my doctor. She is kind, compassionate, knowledgeable and non judgemental. I have always felt cared for and supported by her, in both my physical and mentally health. Yes, my appointments are rarely on time, but I know that means Dr. Nahon is making someone else feel like the only patient she has, like she does for me, and that trade off feels worth it. As some other reviews mention, perhaps this is mainly due to how her staff are booking her. She’s given me great advice and good referrals. I can wholeheartedly recommend her and her expertise (although I want to keep her to myself!)

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I find Dr. Nahon to be incredibly patient, non-judgmental, and sensitive. She is kind, but I find her just aggressive enough to pursue the referrals, tests, and information that we need. I'm completely comfortable discussing mental health concerns and women's health issues with her. Like the majority of busy GPs, she does run behind at times like others have said, but this is reflective of an administrator who doesn't seem to have a realistic grasp on how long each patient requires and how much one doctor can possibly do in one day.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

The receptionists at this clinic are obnoxious and not compassionate whatsoever. Dr. Nahon means well but I believe she is overworked both in her work life as well as her personal life as she is always cancelling my appointments due to “emergencies”. I have not had a physical in 3 years bc every year it’s been cancelled. Would love to leave and find a new G.P. but is it better anywhere else?

flag | Submitted May 8, 2018

Misdiagnosed me and many other people I know. Horrible office staff. Cannot get an appt with her. Staff are rude.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

amazingly compassionate. will take the time to listen and make appropriate referrals. Never rushes you out of the office. Very kind and caring

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Her secretary is completely unhelpful. Never returns calls, or follows up. Test results often don't get addressed, promises to call back never fulfilled. She seems too busy to focus on any of her patients with the time they need. It's really too bad because I've been seeing her since she started practicing, and at the beginning she was a wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I have been with Dr. Nahon for 9 years (since I was 17) and could not be happier with her care. She takes the time to listen to my concerns and address them appropriately. When you are with her, you feel like the only patient in the clinic!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor and there are not enough like her. That is why she is always so busy.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

This doctor is never on time, she always overbooks all her patients. You will never get her to help you in a time of need. She never returns the calls or replies to her messages.She had prescribed addictive medication to one of her patients and then refused to refill the prescription, expecting for a patient to get off of it on her own and find another doctor somewhere else!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

She really takes time to listen and she is never rushed, though that means she may not see you on time. Don't let the staff's rudeness bother you!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2015