Dr. Brad Mechor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brad Mechor

When I walked into the exam room , he said "I know exactly what is wrong with you". And he did!!! Friendly, knowledgable and no nonsense; says it like it is.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Mechor finally fixed my breathing problems after many years of going from one specialist to another, I am very happy to have him.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2017

Had surgery in the summer. He's the first doctor to actually have a solution to my sinus issues. He has always been making sure that I am okay and I could tell that he really cares and wants to help. Amazing doctor and person.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

I had septoplasty and turbinate reduction done week ago. Dr Mechor is very professional, confident , skilled and have great bedside manners. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Had rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Mechor. I told him one of my biggest concerns was my sizeable nostrils. At every follow up, I told him that I wasn’t happy because my nostrils are still big and appear longer than before (due to him thinning my whole nose). He was very condescending and just didn’t care. He had his money. I absolutely hate my nose! It’s worse than before. Find someone else if you are looking for rhinoplasty. I hate looking in the mirror now. Thanks Dr. Mechor!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

I am seeing Dr Mechor for the past 3 years he knows what he is talking about. Really nice and polite and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Wonderful Doctor, great personality and very competent and his tech Tracy was amazing. Very happy and satisfied with my appointment today and very grateful to my friends and family for referring Dr Mechor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I had a deviated septum, polyps and reoccurring sinus infections, Dr Mechor was amazing and I no longer have issues and the recovery after surgery was great.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I went to Dr. Brad Mechor because I had broken my nose and had to get it fixed because I couldn't breath properly anymore. Brad told me that because I didn't break my nose in a sport that it wasn't covered by Alberta Health care and it would cost me $6500 to repair. I got referred to a new specialist and found out this wasn't true. If you break your nose in Alberta, it's covered. Brad was ignorant and only talked about being the flames surgeon and tried to swindle $6500 out of me. This is selfish and incredibly unprofessional. I would strongly not recommend him. There are much better surgeons out there.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Exeptional experience and I'm finally breathing easy as a result of surgery at his office. I recommend him without any reservations.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017