Ratings for Dr. Brad Mechor

Absolutely HORRIBLE experience! I was literally just a cash grab for him! Stay away from the botox! He likes to give that out like candy... Of course i also found out he gets paid per syringe! Doctor confirmed! He made my condition worse and basically spewed out WebMD to me. I could've googled better quality information myself! I would never see him again nor would I EVER recommend him to anyone... Especially the people I care about. I wouldn't want to subject them to that! Be warned...Stay away!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

One of the best doctors out there! I would never see anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Mechor is a great surgeon and doctor, he has done a couple surgeries for me now and I am finally able to go day to day without concerns of my nose or sinus. His new staff are something else though, I miss his nurse Dara she was so helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Great ENT. I had no issues with him. He was always on time.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

My husband had a tumour in his sinus and behind his eye and forehead. Dr Mechor did a terrific job in tandem with other specialists

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

An amazing specialist, very knowledgeable,kind, does amazing work.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He is very punctual, and does not waste your time in the office. I do not find him rude (like some other commenters), every time I've asked questions he's taken the time to answer and be helpful. Yes, he's quick, and doesn't waste time, which may be interpreted as rude. He performed surgery on me in 2015, and while it hasn't cured my problems, it's certainly helped, and he's been able to rule out other issues for me. It's still a process to figure out my sinusitis, but his work with me has certainly helped reduce my sinusitis episodes.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Never got in to see him. My appointment got bumped multiple times, including once when I arrived. After four or so times of this, I've asked to be re-referred somewhere else, and I look forward to another year of dealing with my issue as I'm once again at the bottom of the list for a referral to another clinic. Pretty frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Destroyed my nose, destroyed my face, destroyed my nose. ....no follow ups, no after care.. there was NOTHING. I am on revision #2 after his disaster that changed my whole face, the placement of my nasolabial folds to an inch higher aging me 20 years within a month, collapsed my entire nose by not reinforcing it properly (normal placement, just long... to a LONGER beak and hooked nose) and lastly broke it in the wrong place. Ive had to travel out of province in order to find someone who was willing try to fix his mess. Perhaps i was his first rhinoplasty and he just didn't know what he was doing yet?.... but, beware.. ENT and "nose" specialist does NOT mean he knows how to be a plastic surgeon. Destroyed my nose, face and in turn destroyed my entire life. For those of you that have been through this, will understand. I hope for all of you, he has more skillful hands now.

Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Brad Mechor is an amazing surgeon! He shows compassion and empathy while demonstrating professionalism and confidence in his abilities. He went over and above my expectations to ensure my recovery went well. All his patients are in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016