Dr. Brad Mechor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brad Mechor

I am seeing Dr Mechor for the past 3 years he knows what he is talking about. Really nice and polite and very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Wonderful Doctor, great personality and very competent and his tech Tracy was amazing. Very happy and satisfied with my appointment today and very grateful to my friends and family for referring Dr Mechor

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I had a deviated septum, polyps and reoccurring sinus infections, Dr Mechor was amazing and I no longer have issues and the recovery after surgery was great.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

I went to Dr. Brad Mechor because I had broken my nose and had to get it fixed because I couldn't breath properly anymore. Brad told me that because I didn't break my nose in a sport that it wasn't covered by Alberta Health care and it would cost me $6500 to repair. I got referred to a new specialist and found out this wasn't true. If you break your nose in Alberta, it's covered. Brad was ignorant and only talked about being the flames surgeon and tried to swindle $6500 out of me. This is selfish and incredibly unprofessional. I would strongly not recommend him. There are much better surgeons out there.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2017

Exeptional experience and I'm finally breathing easy as a result of surgery at his office. I recommend him without any reservations.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Brad is a top notch ENT. Was quick to see me, and has been great with followup.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Brad took care of my nasal polyps and I have had consistently positive experiences on follow up appointments. Making appointments can be a bit challenging but once I'm at the appointment everything goes smoothly.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The reception staff in this office are very friendly but I found his resident to be very slight on bedside manner and much too casual, bordering unprofessional. Brad spent a total of *maybe* two minutes with me (and I waited months for the appointment).

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Brad is awesome. He has taken care of my polyps and I can smell again. Additionally he is quite personable and I would recomment him to anyone. Actually I just recommended my sister from Medicine Hat to him. 5 out of 5

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Absolutely HORRIBLE experience! I was literally just a cash grab for him! Stay away from the botox! He likes to give that out like candy... Of course i also found out he gets paid per syringe! Doctor confirmed! He made my condition worse and basically spewed out WebMD to me. I could've googled better quality information myself! I would never see him again nor would I EVER recommend him to anyone... Especially the people I care about. I wouldn't want to subject them to that! Be warned...Stay away!

Submitted May 4, 2017