Dr. Brad Mechor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brad Mechor

Dr. M was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He made sure that the examination was pain free and took the time to explain everything thoroughly. His staff was also very helpful and endured they had a full understanding of the issues I was describing before making notes on my file. It was the first time I had been asked relevant questions instead of the standard ones I'd answered so many times. Best experience I've had with any medical professional!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

I have had numerous surgeries in my life by the age of 60 years old. Two of these were nasal surgeries after a severe semi truck accident which required major facial reconstruction & a sports accident a few years years later. Neither of these were performed by Dr Mechor. Several years later, a skiing accident left me with severe breathing issues which were complicated by a rare lung disease brought on by having to submit to H1 N1 & a yearly flu shot at my place of employment. Over 2 years ago my GI specialist referred me to Dr Mechor as my sinus issues were contributing to severe GI problems. At first Dr M felt I did not need surgery but ordered a unique CT Scan by his exclusive radiologist & acknowledged my issues. I was very grateful to finally have surgery to reconstruct my sinuses. From the moment I woke from surgery in the beginning of July 2016, I have suffered severely & my health has deteriorated to a degree that I could not take the time in this text to express. I habe been so sick that it has been extremely difficult to even get to Dr M's office. Following surgery, Dr M only felt that nasal rinses were required after 3 visits spanning several months, where he removed many large clumps of infection/ packing but never addressed the severe infection which was affecting my lung disease & GI issues. I complied with rinses, & went to my family Dr & a walk in Dr for antibiotics for the respiratory infection that has beaten me down over 2 years!! I finally got SOME relief in June of 2018 from antibiotic treatment but it has NEVER resolved this issue. I finally realized that the postoperative issues are far more extreme than the never-resolved infection. I feel there is obstruction of some kind. Either there is a structural issue or something has been left in my sinuses during surgery. Once I realized that 2 years of antibiotics cannot resolve my sinus issues & my health is going downhill everyday, I called Dr M's office only to be berated by the receptionist & denied an appointment. Sadly, Dr M's son has cancer & she will not book me due to my sinus infection. She stated that my family Dr has to write a letter describing my issues & maybe something could be suggested as to treatment. Not only have I lost a degree of hearing, vision, & taste; but most importantly, I have lost my voice. I was a professional vocalist & musical theatre thespian. My employment was fully reliant on my vocal skills. Today, I could not use my voice to scream for help, I have had to give up singing with my children & grand children, & can barely speak in person or on the phone. I am living in hell & feel I have been abandoned by the medical system. I often vannot breathe

flag | Submitted August 29, 2018

I met Dr.B.Mechor many years ago , I found him to be the best E.N.T. in Alberta ! :) So personable :)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

This Doctor would not even meet me. His staff diagnose me over the phone and said I wasn't a person that the doctor would be able to help. I was told over the phone that it is a 3 year wait to see this Doctor. How can a Doctor allow his staff to diagnose a patient over the phone. Not professional way of dealing with a patient.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I had a botched nasal septum surgery years ago, which the doctor said he could not fix. I decided to see Dr. Mechor and he did an amazing job, he fixed my septum and also completed a rhinoplasty. I can breathe properly now, and my nose looks amazing! He is very personable and shows compassion for his patients. I had numberous follow-ups just so he could ensure that I was doing well and everything was healing properly. Highly recommend Dr. Mechor to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Mechor is really great. I ended up breaking my nose while on a trip and he was able to make time right away to see me after my accident. The level of professionalism, as well as the genuine concern and compassion Dr. Mechor shows, is really phenomenal and is rare nowadays. I really appreciate how great not only Dr. Mechor is, but his staff as well. Everyone is extremely helpful and accommodating. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Nothing could describe the hate i feel for this doctor four years after rhinoplasty and after he has destroyed my face and my nasal function, my family life and my career. Nothing. Do not let this man perform perform plastic surgery on your face. EVER.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I have been with Dr. Mechor since forever. He is always professional and very caring. I am lucky to have him as my doctor. His staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Absolutely amazing. Fixed the issues caused by another Calgary surgeon. He's professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. Go to him first for all of your nose needs!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr Mechor perform a sinus surgery on me Jan 18 2018,ESS,revision anstrostomies,septoplasty and turbumate reduction. He is very professional in his practice. Explained to me everything I need to know.he made fell much better after the surgery.i would recommend every one to Dr Mechor. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018