Ratings for Dr. Brad Mechor

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Mechor performed my septorhinoplasty and interior turbinate reduction three weeks ago and I could not be happier with my results! I breathe like a new person and my nose looks amazing. The rhinoplasty aspect is very subtle and I still look like myself - just with a slightly more refined nose that suits me. Dr. Mechor always made me feel comfortable and I knew he was the surgeon for me right away. I was nervous about recovery but I healed so quickly and painlessly and I truly believe it's because of Dr. Mechor's skill. He and this surgery truly changed my life!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Mechor outside of the office, and had my family doctor refer me to him when I noticed an increase in sinusitis and other [uncomfortable] symptoms. Dr. Mechor told what needed to be done, showed me how the procedure [septoplasty and turbinate reduction] worked, and ultimately fixed my nose. He is great at what he does, and is very easy-going. The office as well as the staff are very put together, and I receive excellent service at each visit.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Amazing! Dr. Mechor performed a Rhinoplasty on me and I was so impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He is honestly the best in the business. Not only is he a very skilled surgeon, he is the most laid-back and easy going person to talk to. Never makes you feel rushed, and answers any questions you may have. Will definitely recommend him in the future :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Mechor diagnosed a potentially terminal condition in my body. Fortunately, there is a treatment. He is a warm, down to ear Professional. Makes you feel relaxed when you visit his office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

Heard great things from a few people. Went to see him and was sent to Dr. Wong, heard nothing but BAD things about him. Was told by Dr Mechor even if he wanted to do my surgery I would have to wait three years for him, he seems very very arrogant. Felt like I was sent away to a terrible doctor because Dr Mechor was "too good" to do my surgery. Guess I will live with my nose the way it is.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr Mechor did my rhinoplasty in 2015. I researched the various doctors and decided to go with him based on the reviews and his credentials. I'm so very happy that I did. He's to the point and wastes no time. I felt that he really knew his stuff and was comfortable trusting him. In hindsight I can't even believe I considered others who were not ENT specialists. There's so much that could have gone wrong. I love the results. I recently found out he does Botox and Fillers. So happy - why go to a tech when you can have this level of skill. He truly believes in looking as natural as possible. I love my results and I love Dr Mechor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Love Dr Brad! I have been seeing him since 2012. He has always taken the time to make sure all my worries and concerns are addressed! Would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Excellent surgeon! I had septoplasty done last week and couldn't be happier. I can finally breath through my right nostril. Dr. Brad is a great guy too, very approachable, knowledgeable and reassuring. He stopped and talked to me before entering the operating room and said something like don't worry, this procedure is gonna be a piece of cake. Thanks so much Dr. Brad!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 9, 2015

Dr. Brad Mechor's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Smart, fast and on time. What more could you ask for. Been with him since 2010 always very happy. "

May 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mechor performed my septorhinoplasty and interior turbinate reduction three weeks ago and I could not be happier with my results! I breathe like a new perso..."

April 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Mechor outside of the office, and had my family doctor refer me to him when I noticed an increase in sinusitis and other [unco..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing! Dr. Mechor performed a Rhinoplasty on me and I was so impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He is honestly the best in the business. No..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mechor diagnosed a potentially terminal condition in my body. Fortunately, there is a treatment. He is a warm, down to ear Professional. Makes you feel rela..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Heard great things from a few people. Went to see him and was sent to Dr. Wong, heard nothing but BAD things about him. Was told by Dr Mechor even if he wanted..."

February 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mechor did my rhinoplasty in 2015. I researched the various doctors and decided to go with him based on the reviews and his credentials. I'm so very happy t..."

January 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Brad! I have been seeing him since 2012. He has always taken the time to make sure all my worries and concerns are addressed! Would recommend him to any..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent surgeon! I had septoplasty done last week and couldn't be happier. I can finally breath through my right nostril. Dr. Brad is a great guy too, very a..."

December 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "wonderful ENT GREAT HUMAN QUALITY . LISTEN YOUR CONCERNS VERY VERY EMPATHETIC THE BEST Md i came across "

December 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had rhinoplasty, cheek sinus expansion, and a deviated septum fixed. My breathing is so much better and my nose looks beautiful. I was pretty nervous but Dr. ..."

November 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mechor did septoplasty and turbinate reduction on my nose and for the first time in my life I can breathe. I can sleep and the whole world is brighter! I can..."

November 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Mechor for 2 years and just had septuplets and turbinate reduction. He is dedicated to his field of medicine and no one I would trust m..."

October 24, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Mechor for rhinoplasty and to fix a problem turbinate problem which was making my nose whistle. Dr Mechor was reassuring, practical, and profession..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor seems to be very arrogant. Doesn't seem very willing to help. Would rather flog me off to another doctor who's staff never returned my calls. Guess I wil..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr Mechor's for two years now. Theres no-one else I would ever trust more than him. I have always found him to be extremely professiona..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "In response to the person looking for feedback on rhinoplasty, you can rest assured that you are in the best of hands with Dr. Mechor. I just had my 2 year post..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mechor takes the time to listen, and really cares about his patients. He gets the job done efficiently with compassion, attention to detail, and even a sens..."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "rude. arrogant. would never recommend. felt that he didn't listen to me at all. more interested in looking at my girlfriend."

August 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Useless. Arrogant. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone."

August 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can anyone provide some feedback on their rhinoplasty outcome with Dr.Mechor? I hear he is the best ENT in Calgary but I have not been able to find too many tes..."

August 17, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "A rhinoplasty nightmare...over a four months post surgery the pain and swelling was unbearable, Over a year post surgery, one side of my nose continues to be in..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mechor did an endoscopic sinus and open septorhinoplasty on me to repair a mess that another surgeon had caused, and I cannot be more thrilled. I was left w..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor who takes time to discuss and doesn't make you wait for hours in the waiting room. "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My son was born with a blockage in his nose that prevented him breathing properly. The tissue turned out to be a piece of brain matter that had formed through a..."

June 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.calgarysinus.com" to "http://calgaryrhinoplasty.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3E7M8". Address has been updated from "None" to "49 Richard Way SW". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14032708060".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Few years back my grandson had a surgery done by Dr. Mechor that he said is going to help him breath better. The surgery turn out to be very painful and absol..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I recently had cosmetic rhino/septo with DR Mechor, I had scheduled a consult with another PS but cancelled it as soon as I met DR M.. I Mean this doctor only d..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "The nurse is extremely rude and abnoxious. Not sure why Dr. Mechor hasn't send her home yet."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a rhinoplasty done in another country and was unable to breath from the right side after it. Dr. Mechor was able to correctly diagnose the problem. He per..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After having a rhinoplasty / septoplasty by another ENT, I have been unable to breathe out of my nose. This doctor took one look inside my nose without a light ..."

January 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Mechor yesterday to address sinus issues after having a septoplasty done by another doctor several years ago and it was like having a huge weight lift..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brad is one the Best ENT specialist I have ever seen , I had so far 7 Endo Sinus surgeries done in the past before I met Dr Bad and never felt like my sinus ..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mechor performed an open Rhinoplasty on me on July 2014. I had a boxy tip, also I wanted a little bit of tip rotation, a nicer profile and a fix for my devia..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Nadine seems a little short on the phone as far as staff goes but other than that had an excellent consultation visit with Brad! Booked the sinus surgery and ha..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have never been more impressed with any doctor than I am with Dr. Mechor. ALWAYS on time, knowledgeable, great bedside manner."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, through, compassionate, professional and funny! Great results with treatment, care , surgery and post-op"

September 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an excellent experience with this doctor. After a functional nose job I started to have breathing problems. My surgeon and original ENT couldn't see the..."

September 16, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "With regard to Dr. Mechor, I had waited almost two months to see him and he completely brushed me off! I have had a chronic cough for almost a year and was told..."

September 8, 2014