Ratings for Dr. Brad Mechor

He is very punctual, and does not waste your time in the office. I do not find him rude (like some other commenters), every time I've asked questions he's taken the time to answer and be helpful. Yes, he's quick, and doesn't waste time, which may be interpreted as rude. He performed surgery on me in 2015, and while it hasn't cured my problems, it's certainly helped, and he's been able to rule out other issues for me. It's still a process to figure out my sinusitis, but his work with me has certainly helped reduce my sinusitis episodes.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Never got in to see him. My appointment got bumped multiple times, including once when I arrived. After four or so times of this, I've asked to be re-referred somewhere else, and I look forward to another year of dealing with my issue as I'm once again at the bottom of the list for a referral to another clinic. Pretty frustrating.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2016

Destroyed my nose, destroyed my face, destroyed my nose. ....no follow ups, no after care.. there was NOTHING. I am on revision #2 after his disaster that changed my whole face, the placement of my nasolabial folds to an inch higher aging me 20 years within a month, collapsed my entire nose by not reinforcing it properly (normal placement, just long... to a LONGER beak and hooked nose) and lastly broke it in the wrong place. Ive had to travel out of province in order to find someone who was willing try to fix his mess. Perhaps i was his first rhinoplasty and he just didn't know what he was doing yet?.... but, beware.. ENT and "nose" specialist does NOT mean he knows how to be a plastic surgeon. Destroyed my nose, face and in turn destroyed my entire life. For those of you that have been through this, will understand. I hope for all of you, he has more skillful hands now.

Submitted November 28, 2016

Dr. Brad Mechor is an amazing surgeon! He shows compassion and empathy while demonstrating professionalism and confidence in his abilities. He went over and above my expectations to ensure my recovery went well. All his patients are in good hands.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

EXCELLENT ENT! he has made the difference in my terrible sinusitis issues! very talented, honest and a human being!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2016

Amazing experience, was able to fix my sinus issues and very kind and professional in the process

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Mechor for the last 8 years every 6 months. I would recommend him and have to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I went to Dr. Mechor for a rhinoplasty in November2015, and he was amazing! He understood exactly what I was wanting and he was always prompt. The nurses and staff were very pleasant and when I would call the office they would greet me by my name. He was very kind before and after the surgery and I was told he spent a lot of time making everything right. I've had a few follow up appointments and I am very happy with the results. I always dreamed of the moment I would look at my nose and see exactly what I wanted to see, and Dr. Mechor made that possible! Of course every doctor is busy, but he was very swift, knowledgable, and personable.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I went to Dr. Mechor for a revision rhinoplasty in 2014, after my first did not quite meet my expectations. Dr. Mechor provided me with a nose that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing - he truly hit it out of the park. Since then, I have gone to him for fillers/Botox, which he administers completely painlessly and quickly (a bonus for those who dislike needles) and he really believes in a more natural look - certainly not someone who will try and push more product or up-sell you. I truly trust Dr. Mechor, a trait that I have found hard to come by in this field. Finally, his staff are WONDERFUL, very friendly and organized. I have absolutely nothing negative to say!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Quite rude doctor, upon meeting him i asked to speak with him alone politely, and he responded by telling me that "she stays here". He was late for appointment, told me there was nothing wrong and referred me to an allergen that never canceled because of the wait list, then he discharged me from the office without any further help. After a super long referral process i saw another better ENT who saw my breathing/throat problem and is treating me for it before it is too late. Do not waste your time seeing this man if you have a serious health problem. Seek help elsewhere. Great staff though, very pretty very polite.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016