Dr. Brad Mechor

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Brad Mechor

I met Dr.B.Mechor many years ago , I found him to be the best E.N.T. in Alberta ! :) So personable :)

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

This Doctor would not even meet me. His staff diagnose me over the phone and said I wasn't a person that the doctor would be able to help. I was told over the phone that it is a 3 year wait to see this Doctor. How can a Doctor allow his staff to diagnose a patient over the phone. Not professional way of dealing with a patient.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

I had a botched nasal septum surgery years ago, which the doctor said he could not fix. I decided to see Dr. Mechor and he did an amazing job, he fixed my septum and also completed a rhinoplasty. I can breathe properly now, and my nose looks amazing! He is very personable and shows compassion for his patients. I had numberous follow-ups just so he could ensure that I was doing well and everything was healing properly. Highly recommend Dr. Mechor to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Mechor is really great. I ended up breaking my nose while on a trip and he was able to make time right away to see me after my accident. The level of professionalism, as well as the genuine concern and compassion Dr. Mechor shows, is really phenomenal and is rare nowadays. I really appreciate how great not only Dr. Mechor is, but his staff as well. Everyone is extremely helpful and accommodating. Would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Nothing could describe the hate i feel for this doctor four years after rhinoplasty and after he has destroyed my face and my nasal function, my family life and my career. Nothing. Do not let this man perform perform plastic surgery on your face. EVER.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

I have been with Dr. Mechor since forever. He is always professional and very caring. I am lucky to have him as my doctor. His staff is amazing as well.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

Absolutely amazing. Fixed the issues caused by another Calgary surgeon. He's professional, courteous and extremely knowledgeable. Go to him first for all of your nose needs!!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Dr Mechor perform a sinus surgery on me Jan 18 2018,ESS,revision anstrostomies,septoplasty and turbumate reduction. He is very professional in his practice. Explained to me everything I need to know.he made fell much better after the surgery.i would recommend every one to Dr Mechor. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Feb 1- turbinate reduction, septorhinoplasty operation. Excellent Dr - knew exactly what needed to be done, answers all your questions respectfully. It’s been a week and I am still sore (expected)- had minimal bruising even though he said my nose was complicated (shows his skill). His nurse Tracey was extremely helpful leading up to the surgery and checked in the day after the surgery (even said to email her over the weekend if I had concerns). Can’t wait to heal and feel amazing. I would totally recommend Dr Mechor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

This doctor helped my sinus issue and I love the fact that I can breath and not always blowing my nose. I would highly recommend him to any one, word of warning he will make you cry !!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018