Ratings for Dr. Brad Mechor

Brad took care of my nasal polyps and I have had consistently positive experiences on follow up appointments. Making appointments can be a bit challenging but once I'm at the appointment everything goes smoothly.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The reception staff in this office are very friendly but I found his resident to be very slight on bedside manner and much too casual, bordering unprofessional. Brad spent a total of *maybe* two minutes with me (and I waited months for the appointment).

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Brad is awesome. He has taken care of my polyps and I can smell again. Additionally he is quite personable and I would recomment him to anyone. Actually I just recommended my sister from Medicine Hat to him. 5 out of 5

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Absolutely HORRIBLE experience! I was literally just a cash grab for him! Stay away from the botox! He likes to give that out like candy... Of course i also found out he gets paid per syringe! Doctor confirmed! He made my condition worse and basically spewed out WebMD to me. I could've googled better quality information myself! I would never see him again nor would I EVER recommend him to anyone... Especially the people I care about. I wouldn't want to subject them to that! Be warned...Stay away!

Submitted May 4, 2017

One of the best doctors out there! I would never see anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Dr Mechor is a great surgeon and doctor, he has done a couple surgeries for me now and I am finally able to go day to day without concerns of my nose or sinus. His new staff are something else though, I miss his nurse Dara she was so helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Great ENT. I had no issues with him. He was always on time.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

My husband had a tumour in his sinus and behind his eye and forehead. Dr Mechor did a terrific job in tandem with other specialists

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

An amazing specialist, very knowledgeable,kind, does amazing work.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

He is very punctual, and does not waste your time in the office. I do not find him rude (like some other commenters), every time I've asked questions he's taken the time to answer and be helpful. Yes, he's quick, and doesn't waste time, which may be interpreted as rude. He performed surgery on me in 2015, and while it hasn't cured my problems, it's certainly helped, and he's been able to rule out other issues for me. It's still a process to figure out my sinusitis, but his work with me has certainly helped reduce my sinusitis episodes.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016