Ratings for Dr. Brad Mechor

Amazing experience, was able to fix my sinus issues and very kind and professional in the process

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

I have been seeing Dr Mechor for the last 8 years every 6 months. I would recommend him and have to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I went to Dr. Mechor for a rhinoplasty in November2015, and he was amazing! He understood exactly what I was wanting and he was always prompt. The nurses and staff were very pleasant and when I would call the office they would greet me by my name. He was very kind before and after the surgery and I was told he spent a lot of time making everything right. I've had a few follow up appointments and I am very happy with the results. I always dreamed of the moment I would look at my nose and see exactly what I wanted to see, and Dr. Mechor made that possible! Of course every doctor is busy, but he was very swift, knowledgable, and personable.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

I went to Dr. Mechor for a revision rhinoplasty in 2014, after my first did not quite meet my expectations. Dr. Mechor provided me with a nose that is both functional and aesthetically pleasing - he truly hit it out of the park. Since then, I have gone to him for fillers/Botox, which he administers completely painlessly and quickly (a bonus for those who dislike needles) and he really believes in a more natural look - certainly not someone who will try and push more product or up-sell you. I truly trust Dr. Mechor, a trait that I have found hard to come by in this field. Finally, his staff are WONDERFUL, very friendly and organized. I have absolutely nothing negative to say!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

Quite rude doctor, upon meeting him i asked to speak with him alone politely, and he responded by telling me that "she stays here". He was late for appointment, told me there was nothing wrong and referred me to an allergen that never canceled because of the wait list, then he discharged me from the office without any further help. After a super long referral process i saw another better ENT who saw my breathing/throat problem and is treating me for it before it is too late. Do not waste your time seeing this man if you have a serious health problem. Seek help elsewhere. Great staff though, very pretty very polite.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Smart, fast and on time. What more could you ask for. Been with him since 2010 always very happy.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Mechor performed my septorhinoplasty and interior turbinate reduction three weeks ago and I could not be happier with my results! I breathe like a new person and my nose looks amazing. The rhinoplasty aspect is very subtle and I still look like myself - just with a slightly more refined nose that suits me. Dr. Mechor always made me feel comfortable and I knew he was the surgeon for me right away. I was nervous about recovery but I healed so quickly and painlessly and I truly believe it's because of Dr. Mechor's skill. He and this surgery truly changed my life!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Mechor outside of the office, and had my family doctor refer me to him when I noticed an increase in sinusitis and other [uncomfortable] symptoms. Dr. Mechor told what needed to be done, showed me how the procedure [septoplasty and turbinate reduction] worked, and ultimately fixed my nose. He is great at what he does, and is very easy-going. The office as well as the staff are very put together, and I receive excellent service at each visit.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Amazing! Dr. Mechor performed a Rhinoplasty on me and I was so impressed with his knowledge and professionalism. He is honestly the best in the business. Not only is he a very skilled surgeon, he is the most laid-back and easy going person to talk to. Never makes you feel rushed, and answers any questions you may have. Will definitely recommend him in the future :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Dr. Mechor diagnosed a potentially terminal condition in my body. Fortunately, there is a treatment. He is a warm, down to ear Professional. Makes you feel relaxed when you visit his office.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016