Rate Dr. Brad Mechor

Dr. Brad Mechor's Ratings

In response to the person looking for feedback on rhinoplasty, you can rest assured that you are in the best of hands with Dr. Mechor. I just had my 2 year post op check up in June and I couldn't be happier with how my nose looks and functions after surgery. The surgery itself went smoothly and no issues afterwards. I find my nose looks natural and no one can even tell that I had a rhinoplasty (that was a big fear of mine, I didn't want a 'plastic' looking nose). Feel free to request my 'before' and 'after' images from Dr. Mechor and see for yourself. My name is Ashley and my surgery date was June 2013. Wishing you all the best! You won't regret it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2904326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Dr. Mechor takes the time to listen, and really cares about his patients. He gets the job done efficiently with compassion, attention to detail, and even a sense of humour when appropriate! He is the guy to go to in Calgary for your ENT needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Can anyone provide some feedback on their rhinoplasty outcome with Dr.Mechor? I hear he is the best ENT in Calgary but I have not been able to find too many testimonies on rhinoplasty outcomes. My consultation with Dr.Mechor was great. He seemed very knowledgable, skilled and had a great bed side manner. He listened to all my concerns and answered them thoroughly. I left my appointment feeling very confident in his abilities but I would find it beneficial to hear more patient's outcomes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Dr. Mechor did an endoscopic sinus and open septorhinoplasty on me to repair a mess that another surgeon had caused, and I cannot be more thrilled. I was left with minimal swelling, no black eyes (a surprise since I bruise like a peach), open and clear sinuses, and no scarring and I'm only a few weeks post op. Furthermore the results of the rhinoplasty far exceeded my personal expectations. He is an absolute GOD in and out of surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2858016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Excellent doctor who takes time to discuss and doesn't make you wait for hours in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

My son was born with a blockage in his nose that prevented him breathing properly. The tissue turned out to be a piece of brain matter that had formed through a small pinhole gap in his skull.
Surgery was the only viable option and the top doctors at the Alberta Children's Hospital were going to remove the front section of his skull to access and remove the blockage.
Dr. Mechor was consulted because of his expertise and knowledge regarding nose procedures. Despite not being a children's physician he was confident he would be able to remove the blockage through the nose and we wouldn't have to take my son's head apart.
Needless to say I chose to trust Dr. Mechor and I couldn't have made a better choice.
The surgery went off flawlessly. Recovery just as well.
The whole time Dr. Mechor went above and beyond with my son. His bedside manner was unbelievable and I've never seen my child so comfortable with a doctor. His care and concern didn't end with the procedure and 3 years later he remembered my son and continued to treat us like gold.
I would highly recommend this doctor. Awesome doctor. Awesome guy.
Thank you for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Few years back my grandson had a surgery done by Dr. Mechor that he said is going to help him breath better. The surgery turn out to be very painful and absolutely useless. I wouldn't recommend this so called expert surgeon anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2777301].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

I recently had cosmetic rhino/septo with DR Mechor, I had scheduled a consult with another PS but cancelled it as soon as I met DR M.. I Mean this doctor only deals with Noses, I definitely don't want a PS who just did 4 boob jobs then a nose job.. totally scared me. He was so nice and had really good bedside manner, His nurse was always helpful and the front staff were always kind, They day of my surgery I was a little cranky and mad I was # 2for surgery haha, but then he came and talked to me and made it worth it. I knew I was making the right decision. In the OR He was really nice and put up with my nervous self. After care has been good, Bruising was minimal and I have no scar!! Highly recommended :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2761552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

The nurse is extremely rude and abnoxious. Not sure why Dr. Mechor hasn't send her home yet.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2742621].votes_count ]]

Submitted March 4, 2015

I had a rhinoplasty done in another country and was unable to breath from the right side after it.
Dr. Mechor was able to correctly diagnose the problem. He performed the surgery and I can now breathe again after 3 years of feeling stuffed and having to breath from my mouth.
Everyone agrees that this doctor is highly knowledgable and skilled in his practice.
He is also very kind and polite. Extremely recommended ! :D