Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Berghoff

AMAZING DOCTOR! Not many like him anymore, spends the time you need, explains everything, and doesn't operate unless you really need it. Excellent surgeon!!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Excellent Doctor, he's been treating my mom for years. She had knee surgery a couple weeks ago, such a great experience at Oasis. I had a knee injury during a workout and decided to see him, he has been doing injections for me. I highly recommend him and his PA, they make a great team. I would never go to anyone else. My mom & I are doing great thanks to Dr Berghoff.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Dr Berghoff is exceptional! I have degenerative joint disease and arthritis, suffered a crushing injury in my teens, resulting in multiple surgeries over several years, all with excellent results.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

A miracle worker. I was hit by a truck while riding my bike. I required reconstructive surgery to put my arm "back together." New to Az, knowing no one, I was blessed to have Dr. Berghoff on call. Saved my future ability to be mobile. A true hero in my book.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

I appreciated his conservative approach and doing additional tests to make sure exactly what needed to be done prior to recommending surgery. He spent time to show me the test results and explained options.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Robert A. Berghoff's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1989)