Ratings for Dr. Amy Law

Dr. Amy Law is a great doctor. Very knowledgable and excellent bedside manner. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Dr Law is so on top of my life. I thank God for give her to me and I trust my body to her. I feel like she is my own personal doctor even though she has many patients.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Dr. Law is the genuinely concerned, always listens and answers my questions. She is supportive and positive. She will not interfere with other specialists decisions, but will offer her thoughts. She attends conventions to get all the latest info on cancer and treatments. She is often behind with appointments, but I think she is justified as she takes her time with each patient. Dr. Law also treats a lot of elderly people, and I think they are a little more time consuming. I am very happy that she is my oncologist!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr Law thinks outside the box. She is proactive and has excellent bed side manners, in addition, listens too your concerns answers your throughly. I'm very happy having her as my physician.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

flag | Submitted April 2, 2008

Dr. Amy Law's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

GHI