Ratings for Dr. Marianne A. Mustafa

I have been waiting for a simple x-ray result for over a month. It used to be a great office. It certainly has changed. Don't expect a call back. No one cares. I guess the name of the game is money since the office is trending towards botox and beauty treatments. The staff tells me that they have given the messages to Dr. Mustafa. I thought she was a great doctor, but I've been told that being nice does not make a great doctor; that they are just following her instructions. If you really need a doctor and it's just not a routine visit, this is not the place to go. I'm so disappointed. They really just don't care about the patient.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Love everyone in this office. All doctors and PA's are wonderful

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Staff can be uncaring in their approach but that is not all of them. Usually the bad experience is with those on the phone. Have had to call repeatedly to get test results. The doctor is great when you see her. So whether she gets all her messages may be why things don't go as smooth as they should, or the computer system is hindering an efficient office. Even her partners side has a poorly run department, no call backs.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Dr Mustafa has been my physician for 11 years and I trust her with my life. I can only say she has been so attentive to my every need, worked me in when she had a full schedule and has always feel like I am her only patient.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

She was and is very attentive to all your needs. She takes the time to listen

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

I think Dr. Mustafa is very knowledgeable. She is pleasant and professional. However her office staff is horrible. I can never talk to Dr. Mustfa or leave a message that gets returned by her. I always have to follow up with test results and again that is a task with the staff who is unfriendly and never returns my calls. I have ongoing medical problems that go unanswered, if the test comes back negative or inconclusive that's where it stops, there is no getting to the heart of the problem. I am switching practices. She has too many patients and not enough competent staff to balance the overflow.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

Dr Mustafa is the BEST--always so caring & willing to listen her --staff is #1--Maria is unreal as is Rena--I have found this office to be the best in meeting my needs-- my son also goes to her--really likes her--so I guess you could say that we are very satisfied patients---she is really into a healthy life style which is TERRIFIC

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

Who ever answered the phone was very rude. I sked if they were taking new patients and she said yes. But the earliest they could get me in was Sepetember and this is January! REALLY!! Then I said Ok, thank you and before I could finish Thank you she hung up on me. Very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING DOCTOR. EXTREMELY PERSONABLE. WE LOVE DR. MUSTAFA

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

I do have insurance; mine's not listed... CDPHP. Mustafa is wonderful and always gives 100% to get to the root of the problem. Not like others I've seen who can leave something inconclusive. She will run the tests necessary to solve the problem. Also not a pill-pusher... refreshing as I hate to be on medication. I agree with others though, that her staff is shameful and doesn't serve her well. She should do a complete rehiring of all of them (except Rebecca, the nurse who is great!)

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Marianne A. Mustafa's Credentials

• Ross Univ, Sch Of Med & Vet Med, Roseau, Dominica (Grad. 1998)