Ratings for Dr. Orrin Davis

Dr davis is a wonderful doctor , surgeon , man. He meets all the standards nd more. I was so scared of having surgery. He answered all my questions nd more. His starff nd him made me very comfortable. The day of surgery he explained it all. He did a wonderful surgery He was kind to my family nd explained to them both in person nd on the phone. He is never in a hurry. Today day after surgery i feel wonderful. On my way to full recovery nd tha ks to dr davis. May god bless him always to continue helping others as he did me. Cannot understand how anyone can give a bad repost of such a wonderful doctor. Surgeon nd man. ❤

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Amazing and professional doctor. Would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Dr. Davis is an amazing surgeon with a great sense of humor. I dreaded having surgery but he helped me to feel confident and safe. Everything went perfectly. His staff was great also. I could not have had a better experience.Thank you Dr. Davis!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Davis did my parotidectomy. He explained everything and spent endless time answering all my questions. He did not participate with my insurance, which was a big concern, as I did not know how I was ever going to pay for what was not covered. He wrote off a big portion of the bill that I owed - if he had not done that, there would have been no way I could have had the surgery without going into bankruptcy. His nurse was wonderful. I agree with the reviewer that said it is too bad he only does the big surgeries - as he is a caring doctor. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

Doctor spent an incredible amount of time using models and handouts to explain my surgery.....didn't 'sign me up' immediately.... He answered all my questions..and seems to have done his surgeries hundreds of times.Doctor didn't take my insurance, and he was very agreeable to lower rate and get my surgery done soon because of my symptoms. He also spent alot of time with my family. Ladies in office were wonderful. I have referred many friends to him....too bad he only does the big surgeries.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr Davis should retire. Does not care for his patients, sorry makes believe he cares. When I told them I had Medicare staff told me doctor not excited to take medicare. I was short 2$ for the copayment, and they made me feel like a criminal. Seems doctor counts his pennies. He rushed with exam, he just wanted me out. Wouldn't let him touch me with a 10 foot pole. If you must visit Dr Davis, make sure you read between the lines and you will see right through him. I can't believe he has positive ratings on this site must be fake. His staff were grouchy, heard them complain among themselves that they were not happy with pay.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Performed Parathyroid surgery...surgery lasted longer than expected because he could not find both glands. When I returned for follow up visit...I complained on feeling dizy and very tired...during my office visit he suggested I go to the emergency room if I didn't feel well.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Dr. Davis performed a right thyroidectomy on me and did an amazing job. He was professional and punctual for both the office visits and the surgery and visited me post-op. Additonally, the scar was small and is barely visible 6 months after surgery. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Great doctor. The surgery went well and he handled everything wonderfully. My scar healed well and when I had post surgery questions, he was very helpful and informative.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Davis performed my thyroidectomy in 2006 and was very good at explaining the procedure/risks and all that I would need to know at the pre-op and post-op visits. He arrived at the hospital only a few minutes late. The surgery went very well and the scar where the incision was looks great. He did a wonderful job!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Orrin Davis's Credentials

• Northwestern Univ Med Sch, Chicago Il 60611 (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Midland Park, NJ