You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Janardhan Bollu

Great Doctor, treated me with respect and caring!! Found my Colon Cancer quickly when he did a Colonoscopy & saved my life!! He will always be my favorite Doctor!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

This Dr. is only interested in charging you insurance company. I went to him for an annual checkup. He simply checked my blood pressure (these days you can do this for free in a walmart), and asked me a few general questions about my health. No other examination/procedure was performed. Then based on what I answered in the general health questions, he asked me to get some blood work done. On the follow-up visit he simple looked at the blood report and told me the results. That's it. His office charged me copay for follow up and I am sure they will charge my insurance company for the visit.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

I have been visiting this doctor for the past 8 years.he's very helpful and good in diagnosis. Other thing is edison office is 'walk-in' and open during weekdays and weekends (weekdays after 6)..so it's very helpful to see the doctor after my work hours. he's very knowledgeable doctor and patients are his first priority. Talks very kindly and very reasonable rate and understands patients problem. He's very good in following up our issues and suggest/recommend other specialists. Very reasonable in prescribing medicines based on the patients insurance and capabilities. I love to suggest this doctor to my friends. Current staff in the front desk is also very nice. (doesn't know her name)

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Janardhan Bollu's Credentials

• Gandhi Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1977)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Great Doctor, treated me with respect and caring!! Found my Colon Cancer quickly when he did a Colonoscopy & saved my life!! He will always be my favorite Docto..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Saved my life & was a wonderful Dr. & great patient skills!! Can't say enough about him!! Wonderful!! "

March 9, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=159369'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.1

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=159369'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 5, 2014