Ratings for Dr. Robert M. Peele

Dr. Peele is the best of the best in his chosen medical profession. Great bedside manner. Took as much time as needed to explain findings and treatment. I know with God working through Dr. Peele I have total use and mobility of my left arm from a ruptured torn tricep. Also, best knee specialist around. A credit to his profession.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

Doctor needs to go back for bed side manner training. Was in and out of exam room, while I was in mid-conversation. Doesn't really listen to what you are saying. Not pleased at all with Dr. Peele and have decided to get a referrel from my PCP, to see another doctor. I did call on a Friday after fracture of L-3 and I got in the same day, wish that I had of known some of the complaints about him, before I saw him. I would have waited to see another doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

I have NEVER been treated so poorly in a doctors office in my life. This man has the most aloof attitude I have ever encountered in a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012

Dr Peele, Prices too high for doctor visits! Insurance and out of pocket expense ridiculous.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Wait time was 2.5 hours which appeared to be normal practice for this office. Doctor not very professional in appearance. Won't go back to this Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Did knee surgery with excellent results. Very patient and caring.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Dr. Peele is the best orthopedic surgeon in Columbia. He has done total knee replacements on both of my knees and I have had excellent results. The go-to orthopedic surgeon in all of South Carolina in my opinion!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Robert M. Peele's Credentials

• Bowman Gray School Of Medicine Of Wake Forest University (Grad. 1976)

Commercial Insurance Company