Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Couri

Absolutely wonderful doctor who want to treat the problem, not just put bandaids on the symptoms. Wouldnt go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Couri comes off as being kind but truly doesn't have the time to real with most concerns. You will end up with one of the nurse practitioners in the office. Most of which in my experience are incompetent. RUN and find a doctor that has the time to care for you. I can't even get into all of my negative experiences here. I will never be going back.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I have never had a worse experience with a physician. I was ignored regarding a post surgical infection, admitted to the hospital by my PCP because Dr. Couri was too busy, in the hospital for 1.5 weeks due to the infection, unable to breast feed my son due to the meds, and then they FIRED me from their care with a letter. I have never experienced anything like this! Stay away!

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

The most wonderful Doctor as was her father-in- law; Peter Couri which has passed. Always has time to answer your questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Robotic Hysterectomy was amazing! Not only Dr. Couri but the entire staff is great! I was scared and crying my first visit (am 49 & mother passed from ovarian CA) Theresa (RN)is a compliment to her staff as well. Nice to have a doctor that isn't a pill pusher and gives you options in your own care! Would not think of going to any other doctor again!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

Dr. Couri is the best obgyn i have ever had . She is warm and caring ,and very excellant at what she dooes. If you are looking for a obgyn. She is the dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

I love the office they are all wonderful and very Knowledgeable

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Couri is the best doctor I have ever been to. She is patient, caring, and so is her staff. Sadly, she no longer delivers babies so I have to find a new gynecologist.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Since my doctor retired I had to find a new one and was told Dr. Couri was good. I switched over to her last year and have been very pleased. When you call them with a problem the nurse calls back right away, unlike my old doctor's office. Dr Couri is willing to give you options for problems before even considering surgery. Some doctor's thinksurgery is the answer to everything. I very happy with them so far.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

I was not fond of this doctor or of the practice in general. I understand in this day and time it is hard for a doctor to be in a lone practice, but there were so many doctors and midwives in this practice I had no idea who would deliver my baby. They didn't know me and I didn't know them. She seemed to want in and out. The one thing that I really appriciated was she referred me to a good pediatrician for my kids.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Dr. Michelle A. Couri's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1997)