Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Holdcraft

Dr. Holdcraft is not thorough - I was waiting to hear results from a test and I had to call the office several times just to get a nurse to call me back with a vague description about what is going on with my health. I don't always feel comfortable with her diagnosis because prescribing a drug is the first thing she does with me. I am currently in the process of switching doctors and would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Dr. Holdcraft genuinely cares about her patients. She listens and hears you. She is thorough and efficient, yet doesn't make you feel rushed. She is very knowledgeable. She is kind and personable. No matter what is going on, she enters with a smile.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

I agree with another reviewer - I've had problems with the office staff, but Dr. Holdcraft is wonderful. I've been seeing her for almost 20 years, and it's worth putting up with the occasional annoyance. Takes time to answer questions, and very helpful.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

Dr. Holdcraft is excellent. She is thorough, helpful, committed to preventive care, and practical. She is also kind and concerned. Unfortunately, the front desk can be difficult to work with, but it is worth putting up with that annoyance.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2009

Dr. Suzanne Holdcraft's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1983)

(General) Workers Compensation