Ratings for Dr. Doris A. Hamawy

The only reason I am still going there is Dr. Hamawy. Some of the staff need to be replaced! I had blood work done Aug 28 since that time I have called 3 times for my results as Dr. Hamawy told me to if I didn't hear back. She told me they always call back...not to think no news is good news. I do believe there are issues that need to be addressed to I have called 3 times now for my results. Twice left a message with that department and once to front office. Still no call back over a 3 week period. Now going on my 4th call. Next step going in to pick up mine and my families records and finding a new doctor. Its a shame because she is a wonderful doctor but her staff not so much.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Great doctor. Does not rush you and very open and friendly. Sometimes have to wait but not as long as other places. Staff is helpful and professional. They fit you in ASAP to see the doctor if you are ill. I appreciate that especially because you don't know when you will fall ill!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Even if you are the first appointment of the day, you are made to wait....sometimes over an hour. She is a very sweet doctor, though.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Hamawy is a wonderful Doctor. Always takes the time for your concerns and does not rush you. Have been going to her over 10 years - even when she was not on my insurance plan - as I did not want to change from Dr. Hamawy

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I made an appointment 2 weeks in advance for an annual phyiscal on May 10, 2010 at 10:00am. I arrived at the office at 9:50am and at 10:45 still had not been called but was the only one in the waiting room. I ended up leaving and switching doctors. Beware!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Doris A. Hamawy's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Coral Springs, FL