Ratings for Dr. James W. Badman

Dr. Badman is awesome! 100 thumbs ups! Thanks Dr Badman. You rock!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

We fired each other, Dr. Murry was great. Every time I go to my appointment the front office has changed, seems to be a problem. I lost confidence in him, so I am moving on.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

I don't understand the bad comments. Been seeing Dr. Badman since he took over practice years ago. I'm 78 and starting to have issues. Have always been impressed with his kind manner , thoroughness and knowledge. Would not hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr Badman doesn't respond to patient's questions. He doesn't explain details of tests and treatment he prescribes. He treats patient in a condescending manner.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

Have gone to Dr Badman for years. Phone service is a nightmare. Always on hold. 5-20 minutes! Prescriptions are terribly managed and this office does not believe in a call back. You must do your own follow- up. Appointment wait time can be 35 min. to 60 min. before being called into inner waiting room. There you can wait up to 30 minutes more. Dr Badman is pleasant, knows his drugs to diagnose but can not run his business efficiently. Moved on.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2014

Don't let the office environment fool you because it seems outdated. Dr. B is very forward thinking in his approach to medicine. If you have thyroid issues and are tired of the run around from endo docs and others, see this DOC. He understands the need to look at other factors than just the TSH. Highly recommend him.

Submitted October 26, 2011

I've gone to Dr. Badman since he took over the practice from Doc Murray. Doc Murray took a great deal of pain in finding the correct person to take over his patients before he left this world. I have only had great service from both Dr. Badman and Alica Wolfe. I would and have recommend them to anyone looking for a great family practice physician.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

My husband and I have seen Dr. Badman for almost 5 years. I see him typically 4 times each year due to health/medication issues. We have always been unimpressed with the wait time, averaging 45 minutes in waiting room and 10-15 thereafter, often with waits between 60-90 minutes. We feel that the doctor is too busy, never remembers us, causing us to remind him of our most recent visit. the office staff is also way busy/understaffed as we are always on hold for 10-30 minutes when calling. It is our opinion that Dr. Badman is more of a drug dispenser then a family practitioner, and just decided to find another doctor, even if it means finding one who doesn't accept our health insurance. This was a very tough decision as we have been seeing hime for so long, but one we stand by and are in full agreement of. Alicia Wolfe, his nurse and who I've been seeing mostly the past couple of years, is a fabulous nurse who listens to us and who doesn't use a new prescription as the first response.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2010

I have to say he is not very thorough or knows much about general information. I went in and he diagnosed me as having one thing, went back for the same issues 2 weeks later, said I had a UTI, and 3 weeks after this last time I went back again and was told I have a kidney infection. I ended up going to the hospital for days and if he had diagnosed it correctly over a month ago there would have been no doctor visit needed. I will be finding a doctor that does not misdiagnose people constantly. Never have I had so many issues with a doctor. I recommend someone else being your doctor, stay away from Dr. Badman. Even his name is an omen to stay away.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Badman is very personable and thorough. It's never been difficult for me to get an appointment in a short amount of time. His staff is very friendly and helpful. My whole family goes to him and loves him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2009

Dr. James W. Badman's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)