Ratings for Dr. Mary Beth Krafty

Staff is okay, long waiting time but that speaks for the dr herself! People are willing to wait because she's just that good! She takes the time to listen and does not hurry to push you out the door. She's very helpful and always tries her best to make sure you're taken care of! If you have an emergency, she's always there when the hospital pages her, and if necessary she will be there in person! She insists to be notified by hospital staff when you are seen in the emergency room so the hospital staff all know to contact her if she's your PCP. ;)

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

The waiting room is full.. She's the reason . Her personal care is second too none. You may have to wait, but it isn't a drive thru, and she spends time with everyone as needed. The staff are right there to keep everything on file and on tract. Thanks to you all!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I've been seeing Doc since she bought the Star Junction practice, and I now drive 35 miles to get to her. She's seen us through some pretty serious illnesses, and I trust her with my life. Everything said about the staff, however, is very true. They haven't been any good since Joyce retired many years ago. You can also expect a long wait. If you have a problem that other doctors are sweeping under the rug, or a symptom that makes you wonder, go see Dr. Krafty. She WILL help you! Just plan to be gone for the whole day, and don't expect the staff to be friendly or helpful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I am very satisfied with the care I receive by Dr Marybeth Krafty. She has been my physician for decades. Not until recently have I had to see her on a more consistent basis. She is competent, a good listener, does not belittle or make you feel irrelevant. Her staff is efficient and to the point. Some may interpret that as rude but I too operate in wanting to get to the point. Nancy has been very helpful and I have found her easy to approach and knowledgeable. I am grateful to have such a great Doctor and supporting staff. ~Jan Chico

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

She has been our Dr. for 21 years and we have ALWAYS been taken care with excellent care,concern ,knowledge and kindness. I love the fact if she is not able to fix the issue she will send you to a to ensure you still get the best care. We love her she is the best.Dr, that she trust

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

I love Dr Krafty she is a great Dr Any problem I have ever had she was more than happy to help me. There isn't that many Drs out there that really care anymore BUT SHE DOES. You may have to wait but it is worth it any day. The stff i have never really had a problem with. It may be hard for me to get a hold of her at times but i also understand that she has other patients. When i have been in the office waiting to be seen the phone never stops and the receptionist try's to help all that call and come in. Shes only one person. I think people seem to forget that.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I love Dr. Krafty She is awesome and very intelligent, but I feel uptight when I have to call there, Like Im interrupting them.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I have gone to Dr. Krafty my whole life. She is a great doctor but I've noticed that she still thinks of me as a child when I see her. I'm 25 now and any time I go in it's like she doesn't believe any symptoms that I have are real. It's funny though because my mother can tell her how I feel and thats alright. I feel like I am still a child when I go in there, which I cannot stand. The staff is very rude and unpleasant. When I call in for an appointment or to have a prescription called in, it seems like I am bothering them. I hate having to call because the shorter lady with the dark hair at the front desk is awfully rude. She always acts like her time is being wasted. I think she needs to be fired. You shouldn't feel bad about yourself for wanting to call your doctor when something is going on and you need help. Other than that she is a wonderful doctor, that always knows what to do. If she doesn't she refers you to someone that does.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2011

Dr Krafty is an awesome doctor. However, you need to be the first paitent or last one to have a chance of being seen close to your appointment time. The staff is the most uncaring, rude group of people. If Dr Krafty wasn't such a good doctor, I would have stopped going to her a long time ago. Getting someone to answer the phone is impossible. I tried for over 2 weeks to get an appointment using www.kraftymd.com. I sent 2 faxes to the office asking for an appointment. NO RESPONSE. I finally called for 2 straight hours before someone picked up. Dr Krafty: PLEASE change your staff to people that care, have pleasant personalities, and make you feel like a valued customer with every interaction rather than your current staff which is doing their best to drive paitents away. I am 1 step away from that now.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010

I love Dr Krafty. I wouldn't trade her for any other doctor. She takes time to listen and talk with you about your health problems. If it is something she can't handle, she will refer you to the best doctor to handle your problem. She is very knowledgeable and really cares about her patients. I would recommend her to any of my friends. She is the greatest doctor I have ever had. Her staff is courteous and helpful for the most part. I have never really had to wait an excessive amount of time to be seen. Dr. Krafty has taken very good care of me for many years. IF she isn't sure exactly what your problem is, she doesn't quit until she comes up with a diagnosis and treatment for you.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010