Ratings for Dr. Deborah Holubec

I have seen Dr "Deb" for several years. She is caring, competent and listens to you. She will not hesitate to look for alternate therapies if what she is using is not working. In reference to what other reviewers said about the office staff: I've never seen the officend staff act anything other than polite with anyone. On occasion, the waiting room does get packed and there is a long wait. But, for me, I feel Dr Deb is worth the occasional want.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Cursing on first appointment. Stated that my neurosurgeon didnt know what he was talking about. scheduled a procedure for the wrong area. All after waiting over 2 hours for my appointment that i had already waited a week for.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

In all she's been an awesome doctor. She is very knowledgeable and truly has her patients' best interest at heart. It is a pain to have to go in every month for refills but that isn't her, it's our wonderful government sticking their noses where it doesn't belong. The person who posted in 2009 obviously didn't have the sense to go in for an appointment BEFORE leaving the country to get her meds arranged and none of that would have happened. That was not the doctor's fault.They do seem to have pretty high office turn over which is sad and some are rude but the doctor and nurses at the clinic have all been incredible. I wish the nurses from the clinic worked on the side of her office too.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Great Dr. Holubec! Very compassionate and caring. Always listens and explains all your concerns regarding your Heath. Would not go to anyone else!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I'm note sure of the persons agenda above, but Dr. Holubec does not talk to people one on one for an office call and their staff is first rate. At least the person admitted that they were out of the country...

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

I tried calling the office all week to refill meds for vacation out or the country. She never faxed my pharmacy or anything. I called her over the weekend since I was leaving and she hadn't called. She told me "Are you too stoned to realize you were going to run out." I even had extra meds left at the refill date, just not enough for a week when I am out of the country. I definatley wont ever go see her again. How can you talk to someone that way?

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

Dr. Deborah Holubec's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550 (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Allen, TX