Ratings for Dr. Susan Lynn Donner

She is probably good for young kids, but definitely way too inexperienced for adults. Talks very, very little, and then gives hardly any feedback. She's way too young. Her facial expressions indicate that she is thinking about what you tell her, but she doesn't know how to help solve the problem. She refused to bill my insurance for maximum amount (in fact, she doesn't bill insurance at all, you have to do it on your own). She also refused to see me less than 4 times per week, and given my problem, I didn't need more than maybe twice a week. Her schedule was pretty messed up; from the beginning, she told me she'd have an opening in the evening and only after like 10 sessions then she said she'd only be able to see me on my lunch hour (12-1 pm). Total waste of time and money. Find someone who will bill your insurance AND actually give you feedback about your problem.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2005

Dr. Susan Lynn Donner's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med