Ratings for Dr. Clayton B. Dejong

Dr. DeJong is very easy going and well versed. He listens and gives useful advice and meaningful options. He remembers who I am and is not preachy. Makes it easy going to the doctor when you know you will be listen to (no in & out and here your bill) and will not sit there and lecture you. Really does tries to administer health care as a partnership. The only complaint is that he is busy and it is real hard to book an appointment. It take months to schedule a physical, and for minor thing where I want a quick look can take a couple of weeks to get an appointment. If (every couple of years) I have a funny looking rash or a cough or something, I understand he cannot see me the same day, but having to wait 2-3 weeks is a bit much.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Wonderful staff from start to finish. VERY,very professional. Have seen Dr. DeJong twice and both times he was relaxed and took his time to ask me about my pain and gave me his full attention and concern.. I never felt rushed or belittled... ever. My previous doctor was ok but she became semi-retired due to a serious illness. It really worked out much better for me.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Has been my doctor for many years now and he always listened and wanted to genuinely help when any issues arise. Dealt with an illness that had me in the hospital and he set me up with great specialists to heal my body. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. DeJong actually cares for his patients. When I see him, he listens and we have a conversation before he comes up with a remedy. Higly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2010

This doctor is very personable and knows his stuff. I feel very confident that my family and I are receiving the best health care possible.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2009

Always receive good knowlegable service. Dr. De Jong also knows and refers you to excellent specialists when you need additional medical assistance. Only negative, is that my wife and I wish he had other doctors in his practice.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2008

Dr. Clayton B. Dejong's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)