You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Pendleton B. Wickersham

Love my doctor! So happy to have found him and love that he is so caring and really listens to his patients. Don't know where I would be without him as my doctor. Deserves every award he has ever been given! Best Doctor by far!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Wickersham treats the whole patient and doesn't defer to other doctors if you happen to have issues outside of what you come in for. He doesn't hesitate to refer you to another specialist if you need one though. Great caring doctor.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Wickersham has been my doctor for 10 years, through surgeries and disease management. I now live in Houston but still drive over too see him and would hate to have to change. He's always on top of what's going on and truly cares about his patients. He's never judgmental and is extremely kind and helpful. I love my Dr. Wick. Best of the best.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I was so blessed to have been referred to Dr. Wickersham. He spends a lot of time with you and definitely cares about you as a person. He remembers details about your life and tries to help you maintain your current lifestyle (mine is running). My favorite doctor EVER.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Love Dr Wickersham some of staff is good others not so much.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

A great physician and very knowledgable. Punctual. Staff is very nice.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

I feel truly blessed to have found Dr. Wickersham. He is very knowledgeable and caring. He is extremely easy to talk to and listens well and addresses any and all concerns I have every time I see him. It's not enough to just have a smart doctor but to have one with a huge heart and great personality is pretty rare nowadays. Thank you Dr. Wickersham!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2013

Dr. Wickersham is definitely a God-send to myself and my family. I was diagnosed with lupus in 1997, went into remission for many years and unfortunately my lupus became very active in 2007. My son was also diagnosed with lupus while in college, a mothers worst nightmare. Dr. Wickersham is so kind, caring and most of all informed on the latest medical treatments on lupus. I travel several hours to see him and it is well worth it for the quality of care I receive. His office is run efficiently, he treats his patients with respect and values our time as much as his, he is very punctual but does not make me feel rushed while I am at an appointment. Anyone who is in pain with RA related issues would be blessed to have Dr. Wickersham as their doctor.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

I have a lot of complicated medical problems that warrant seeing a lot of doctors. Dr. Wickersham is an incredibly compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. He's an absolute God-send and is one of the biggest blessings to come of my difficult medical journey. Recently, he wasn't taking new patients, but if you're fortunate enough to get in with him, you'll be blessed, too!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I LOVE Dr Wickersham. He is THE most caring Dr I have ever met. I will keep him with me forever, and hope he never leaves...he gives me hope and makes me feel well cared for. Thanks Dr Wickersham, you are the best! Kelly

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Dr. Pendleton B. Wickersham's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love my doctor! So happy to have found him and love that he is so caring and really listens to his patients. Don't know where I would be without him as my docto..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wickersham treats the whole patient and doesn't defer to other doctors if you happen to have issues outside of what you come in for. He doesn't hesitate ..."

June 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wickersham has been my doctor for 10 years, through surgeries and disease management. I now live in Houston but still drive over too see him and would hate..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was so blessed to have been referred to Dr. Wickersham. He spends a lot of time with you and definitely cares about you as a person. He remembers details ab..."

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Wickersham some of staff is good others not so much."

November 11, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=159144'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.0

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=159144'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014