Ratings for Dr. Steven Waxenbaum

Was told too many Banding of Hemmoroids and it could start to irritate. I dont mind going 2-3 times to fix the problem. Its been painless, and he fixed my hemmoroids w/o any pain to me. I would definitly refer friends to Dr. Steven Waxenbaum. As fare a the complaints in the internet I think everyone has some issues with All Doctors. I am a very picky guy and can only say that Dr. Waxenbaum is smart and good. My co-pay is only $15 bucks so I dont mind going multiple times, as long he keeps it totally painless I like him a lot!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

He is the worst doctor I've come across. First off all unlike my previous doctor he would only take care of one hemmeroid at a time forcing you to come back and pay your copay multiple times. This was a pretty obvious ploy to earn more money. So what previously took me only 1 trip and 1 copay now resulted in 3 office visits and three times the cost. He would always say that he would do more the next time but would then refuse. I questioned him about a few things that he did that I had an issue with and he literally told me "I care but I don't, if you have a problem you can leave." I was so taken aback. I told him that he should care about what his patient is talking to him about and he flat out told me "well I don't so if you want i'll refund your copay and you can leave." He's rude and obnoxious and it's a wonder that he has patients. Lastly it's 2013 and he doesn't take credit cards. Who doesn't take credit cards these days. Go see Christian Seo instead who is the best!!!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Good communicator,managed outpatient hospital surgery staff well

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

no bedside manner, hardly did a comprehensive health history...couldn't get a work in edgewise as it seemed he could care less as to what I had to say...didn't even take a blood pressure reading before having a procedure done...no follow-up instructions given...called office and was told "do whatever he told you to do" or "I don't know"...I'm afraid to call office with questions

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

Dr. has no bedside manner. Ansering service forwarded a message to him by accident and called me back and was down right nasty. Didn't introduce himself to my husband before surgery. The only thing I will say is he did a great job with my surgery.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009

this dr is so good i feel like i was reborn two times over he fixed up my hemmoroids with such care he is the best plus he is on the board of ascrs he is great

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

The office is the worst run office that I have ever been to. Hopefully the doctor does a better job.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2009

Doctor did a hemorrhoidectomy on me in June 2008. Neither he nor the staff gave me one bit of information as to how to handle my recovery. Everything went wrong and the operation was a complete failure because nobody took the time to council with me. To them, the operation, was like clipping a fingernail. Today, I still have rectal bleeding and my situation is no better than it was before the operation. I would not recommed this doctor nor his staff.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Although not the most talkative, Dr Waxenbaum is all business which makes a difference when someone is carving out an apendix at midnight. He responded to my emergency with extra ordinary care and my recovery has been painless and fast!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Steven Waxenbaum's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1988)

Amerigroup