You may also like

I have seen him now for over a year and have helped with the pain I had in my knees. Love the staff they are very pleasant and easy to deal with.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

Dr Klein correctly diagnosed my injury immediately. Many other doctors ordered expensive MRIs and XRays, but couldn't diagnose my problem. Dr Klein reccommended an inexpensive course of treatment. Feeling better already!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Regarding staff: I found them condescending. Keep saying "I don't understand" I had an accident and staff asked nonsense questions (what kind of hay were you moving?????). I felt that the staff attitude was I (staff) am ok and you (patient)are not ok regarding economics or intellect. Very condescending. Dr. Klein did not offer an information, education or instruction regarding my fracture, treatment or home care.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

Cruel, mean doctor, incredibly rude staff. Pompous ASS! Misdiagnosed and gave me staff infection. Because of him I am permanently crippled and will need more surgery to hopefully one day walk again.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

looked at my x-ray, Told me I needed a hip replacement but being only 45 he would not do it. never offered me any options, as far as medication, injections or resurfacing " things I was told about by my second opinion doctor" good bye and that was that. Do not wast your time or money on this guy.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2011

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Exceptionally egotistical doctor who berates his patients and staff. Do not recommend at all!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

The staff are the rude, generally. Long waits on phone. Ridculous policy for X-Ray to call them 10 minutes before you go get the X-Ray = no joke.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

I had bursitis; got appointment the morning I called; office staff not helpful but that is generic to all doctor office; i found the doctor reasonable and seemed skilled; he wanted to give me cortisone shot but I wanted to investigate that further but when i called back office would not let me see him same day as no appointments available even though it would take only a minute for him to give shot; no appointments for a week; office made me get five x rays before appointment; doctor spent only two minutes with me and curosily looked at only one x ray but in fairness to him, asked me if i had any more questions and answered all my questions; is surgeon but i have no basis to judge his surgical abilities; did not pressure me to get shot right away; seemed comfortable with my hesitation; when i called back, office said he has no further appointments till next week; doctor gave the general impression of confidence and competence but feedback that he gives bad shots bothers me

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Personable and knowledgeable

flag | Submitted January 27, 2006

Dr. John R. Klein's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1996)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=15914'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "John" to "John R."

April 8, 2012