Ratings for Dr. Daniel G. Jenkins

He is the BEST and he delivered both my boys. Every appointment I had I wish it was with him. I

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

Dr. Jenkins is down to earth and will take his time to make sure you understand everything that's going on with your body and your baby. You may have to wait for him during office visits but that is because he takes the time to answer all of his patients' questions and gives them his full attention. He is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Jenkins delivered our son on 3/21/14. My wife had preferred two of the seven doctors which did not include Jenkins. I had not met him at the handful of appointments I went to with my wife. Her labor lasted about 35 hours so we saw many nurses and 3 doctors while she was laboring. Jenkins was the man on the job and did a beautiful job delivering our son vaginally with out a tear! His humor may offend some women but I love the man! He delivered both of my cousins babies through C section and they love Jenkins too.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

After my appointment with Dr. Jenkins, I immediately decided to switch to MCV's midwifery practice. If you want an "old school MD" who doesn't care about your preferences, talks down to women and belittles you, he's your man. If you want to show up at the hospital, lie down and have your baby cut out of you, he seems happy to do it, but if you want to play an active role in the birth of your baby, look elsewhere. I was so disappointed and insulted, I would never let him deliver my baby.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Delivered my son December 20th 2011 through csection scar is unnoticeable . Very helpful and helping

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Jenkins delivered my child in May of 2012. During my pregnancy and delivery, he listened to my requests, and was very professional and honest. I never felt rushed when I saw him. His in-practice nurse is also one of the nicest nurses I have come in contact with. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Dr. Jenkins has been my doctor since his second year of practice, I believe 1979. He has always taken everything I have said seriously and even though many times I was upset and anxious he would calm me down. I have been to other doctors for other issues, that didn't get resolved, when having my appointment with him I mention it, he is able to resolve my issue. He recently referred me to Dr. Roberson for surgery, who I think is excellent as well. Dr. Jenkins is a great OB/GYN and Williamsburg is lucky to have such a great doctor and practice.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

Dr. Jenkins has been my gyn for more than 30 years. He delivered both of my sons. Dr. Jenkins is a great doctor. I have recommended him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2009

Dr. Jenkins delivered my second son in 2007, another doctor from the practice delivered my daughter in 2008. Though all the doctors in the practice have been wonderful to me over the past couple years, Dr. Jenkins is my favorite. He is not only a very personable man, but always seems to make things seem ok, even when they are not. My very first interaction with him was while I was delivering my son, which he literally walked in and caught my son. If I had not been in so much pain, I would have been laughing... but under the circumstances, that was not possible. He was very intent on listening to me and my concerns, and after 2 years of follow up visits and complications he has always been very professional, as well as very kind, understanding, and funny!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2009

Dr. Jenkins is BY FAR THE BEST OB/GYN ever! He delivered both of our babies!!! I had two wonderful experiences with him!!! I would HIGHLY rec. him to anyone!!! He will ALWAYS hold a special place in my heart for delivering our two, healthy children!!!!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2009

Dr. Daniel G. Jenkins's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)