Ratings for Dr. Charlotte K. Ingwersen

Personable caring person I feel comfortable talking with her about my medical and personal welfare

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Dr. Ingwerson is a kind and caring person. She is very knowledgable and if she feels you need to see a specialist she is not hesitant to say so. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

I wish I could leave a "polite" response for my feelings about this particular physician so I can't say a lot on here. However, I think she has notonly poor, but awful bedside manner. I think that bringing a patient to tears, not once, but on 2 separate occassions when this patient is expressing how depressed they are is not just poor bedside manner, but cruel and even dangerous to the patient. I'm finding someone else to treat myself and my family.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

Staff is polite and bedside manner is wonderful. I am worked in quickly when sick and can get other appointments quickly as well.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

I moved doctor's offices after bad experiences with my previous physician. In the years that I have been with this office I have always been worked in for visits and seen promptly.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Charlotte K. Ingwersen's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)