Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Fosmire

Dr Fosmire was not helpful. I'm glad I found a better Neurologist who can help me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Fosmire is one of the best neurologist out there. I have had a list of issues and been told by other top neurologists there is nothing left for me. I gave up hope. Then an ER doctor got me in with Dr Fosmire and my life has changed. He works with me in what I am comfortable with as far as meds and taking and not taking and he thinks outside the box, it's not a one size fits all. And as an added bonus he has wonderful staff and I can't say enough about April she's great. She is very caring and kind, my husband and I highly recommend Dr Fosmire.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I was initally impressed by Dr. Fosmire's caring and courteous bedside manner but dismayed by his follow-up protocol (handling adverse medication side effects, recommendations for testing, sharing test results). All follow-up communication was handled via an arrogant and unsympathetic medical assistant who completely dismissed my concerns. I sought opinions from three other neurologists and all agreed on a different diagnosis from that made by Dr. Fosmire. So upset that I had to suffer the ill-effects of wrong medication for several months until my condition was correctly diagnosed.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

This neurologist knows his stuff and investigates all options to assist the patient

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

I would rethink your decision and go to a different provider. Dr. Fosmire was following my care after a brain surgery in 1999, for a tumor that nearly killed me. Upon receiving my regular MRI's each year to ensure my tumor did not return, in 2007 my MRI films came to his office and instead of calling me with a result he filed them. No call about my films, so I called the office and requested the result to have the receptionist tell me that Dr. Fosmire told her to file them as they were fine. Dr. Fosmire neglected to tell me that my brain tumor had indeed returned and I ended up finding out from my primary doc who the films also went to. My primary doc called me and told me that my tumor had returned and I was to go back in for brain surgery. Had I listened to Dr. Fosmire and not followed with my primary, I would not be typing this now. I would be dead. He is negligent and it is concerning, because yes, he does not listen to his patients or provide complete care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Fosmire is amazing. He helped my mother get through a very difficult time, first in hosptial and then as an outpatient. He provided great medical analysis and treatment. He is very smart, a good listener, and has a wonderful bedside manner. I really can't say enough good things about him. I didn't think there were doctors like this left in the world.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

Dr. Fosmire is a nice doctor but isn't a very good listener. I told him my meds were making me sleepy and I wanted to try a different med I had read about. He dismissed my input. 6 months later when I again complained he said I should try a different med which turned out to be the exact one I had told him about 6 months before.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008

Dr. Daniel P. Fosmire's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Bellevue, WA