Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Zimmerman

He was horrible. Simply horrible. I was rescheduled twice before I even saw him and his bedside manner was ridiculous. You could tell I was his last patient of the day. He basically said here let me give you a prescription. He had NO INTEREST IN FINDING WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. I am SO DISAPPOINTED. What a waste of a co-pay.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

Staff - not so good. He used to have a great scheduler - Audra until she moved back East. Dr Zimmerman - Fantastic! Dr Zimmerman saved my husband's life and ensured he received a life saving liver transplant. He is one doctor you need in your corner.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Zimmerman about some stomach pain and constipation. I am only 25 years old and while admittedly have other conditions, should not have these problems. When I told Dr. Zimmerman about my medical condition, he didn't know anything about it. In fact, when reviewing my medical records, he went fast and said he had no idea what anything was. We skipped to talking about what to do. He recommended an ultrasound, which I did. When that came back negative on anything, he said I was probably constipated and gave me some laxatives. I refused to go back after that. The next doctor I saw had it figured out after the first appointment and it's mostly gone now.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

This Doctor is very knowledgeable. He puts you at ease during your office visit. The nurses during my procedure were great, but the office staff, not so much. I was scheduled for my first appointment one day and told another day, so I showed up a day late even though I wrote down the appointment day and time that was given to me; and I repeated it back to the scheduler. When I called to schedule a follow up, I was left on hold for over 10 minutes. I finally had to hang up and call back.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013

Awful and a disgrace to his profession. No bedside manner, no compassion and extremely dismissive. If you need a true gastroenterologist, that is and expert at more than just a colonoscopy.... PLEASE do not go to this man. Your health is way to important! I implore you to go elsewhere. I have seen many and should you choose to respond to my comment I would be happy to tell you who the best in my opinion Las Vegas has to offer. Good health to you.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2012

Very good doctor. Puts you at ease for a procedure that is unpleasant but necessary. Answers all questions you have and gives detailed instructions in writing prior to procedure. Nursing staff aids in helping you not be so nervous. It's over before you know it. Facility is sparkling clean.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

Dr. Zimmerman was knowledgeable and professional. I feel very comfortable referring him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Came recommended by a doctor friend of mine. Has a dry sense of humor but doesn't rush you. Takes him to explain. Very professional staff as well.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2007

Dr. Michael S. Zimmerman's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 1989)