Ratings for Dr. Bruce P. Packer

HE WAS MY DOCTOR FOR 5 YEARS OR MORE - I HAVE MOVED OUT OF STATE BUT IF I GO BACK I WOULD GO TO HIM AGAIN - HE WAS ALWAYS THERE FOR ME AND COMPATIONATE I FELT HE REALLY CARED -

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Dr. Packer is my favorite of 50 or more drs I've had. He is very organized and knowledgeable. He listens carefully and uses a tablet computer to check & update your records, so there's never a mistake like, "Oh yes, you're diabetic, aren't you?" 5 minutes into a visit. Most valuable, he jots down results of your visit--any instructions on medication, diet, labs, etc. and gives you the note. All doctors should do this! It's invaluable! How many times do you leave the office with only a fuzzy memory of the discussion? He is the best! My wife changed her insurance so she could go back to him. The office is just fine. I've never waited more than 10 minutes in the waiting room or more than 5 minutes in the exam room. Say that about any other doctor's office!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Bruce P. Packer's Credentials

• Univ Of Az Coll Of Med, Tucson Az 85724 (Grad. 1992)

Delta Dental