Ratings for Dr. Diane F. Patrick

I have been a patient of Dr. Patrick's for over 25 years. She is professional and knowledgeable and always makes me feel that she has all day to listen to my concerns. She also involves me in my care and thoroughly explains my medical options.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

She is professional, caring, asks & answers questions readily and doesn't rush, knowledgable and efficient. She is now in a large practice which requires diligence and many layers to finally reach her but there is always someone to cover if she is not available.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Worst experience I was ever encountered with a Doctor...Do not go to her...her staff as also awful and do not follow through with anything.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Very thorough. Always available. Pleasant, helpful, efficient staff.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

Never follows up, acts very slowly on problems, delays treatment with a "Lets see what happens". 77 year old women 2 weeks with bed ridden flu symptoms. Diagnoses is "It should run it's course, see you in a week" I believe she preys on older patients to tired to confront her or to just change doctors.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Diane F. Patrick's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1984)

MSP/BC Med