Ratings for Dr. Raul Diaz

Doctor performed a vasectomy on my in 2007. Pain occurred immediately when he cut the right side (damaging a nerve). The procedure has ruined my life (congestive pain, nerve pain during erections, low testosterone, depression, suicidal thoughts, etc.). None of these possible issues that I am now way too fully aware of were discussed with me prior to the operation. The sales pitch was very strong that I would have no issues and my sex life would be better. Nothing could have been further from the truth. And then when I tried to follow up with them, they try to evade me and are just worried about lawsuits. Research indicates ~10% will have problems and regret their vasectomies, but good luck having your doctor share this information with you. To his credit, he did eventually admit in follow-up that he sees a person a month with my issues. Why not mention that before!? Because he would have never got my money if he had! Beware out there, these docs do not have your best interests in mind.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

Dr. Diaz is a great doctor! He is knowledgeable in his field and works to ensure that his patients are well-informed about any necessary procedures. I liked most of the staff except for one nurse in the Flower Mound office.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

This was my first time to see a Urologist for having blood in my urine and I must admit Dr. Diaz put me at ease from the time he walked in the door until the time we left his office. His bed side manners were excellent and his knowledge in his field was guite apparent and reassuring. The thought of having my bladder inspected by using a microscopic camera and the actual process in itself was initially frightful, but Dr. Diaz was so informative, and skillful in communicating with me and my family on the overall expectations, that he easily gained our trust and made the entire medical experience much less tramatic. Thank you Dr. Diaz for being the medical professional that you are we sure could use alot more like you. Keep setting the standard!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2008

Dr. Diaz has an excellent bedside manner and behavior, but his staff is not only poor but appalling. Their behavior towards patients can be described as rude or obnoxious.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2008

A Decent Physician

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

Dr. Raul Diaz's Credentials

• Univ De Zaragoza, Fac De Med, Zaragoza, Spain (Grad. 1975)

Top Hospitals in Carrollton, TX