Ratings for Dr. Isabella Ilarda

I never been to an office where it as so OVER BOOKED! The waiting was unbearable you count even breath in that office.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Super excellent doctor. No complaints. She diagnosed and treated me accurately

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Good dermatologist and nice staff. They are really good with me.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Dr. Llarda is an amazing doctor. Very helpful and kind, on my 3rd visit already and i believe ive found my new dermatologist!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Very good dermatologist. I saw her multiple times. Excellent staff.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

Dr is okay but books to many appointments and is never on time and is a bit late

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I have come three times giving her the opportunity because I do like her but to have to wait over an hour or more like your time is valuable is not fair. The last visit my appointment was 9:00. I was ten minutes early and the doctor wasn't even there, which is VERY unprofessional. As for the staff, they are very loud speaking of nothing that pertains to the job at hand. Again very unprofessional. As much as I like her I will not be returning.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Be prepared for a two hour wait, unprofessional service and a doctor who thinks she's the only dermatologist in New York. Staff asks for co-pay before your even seen. All about money first. Plays ping pong recommendations with other doctors. Never going back, so many other choices that treat you with respect as a patient, not a cattle car.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Not worth the wait. If a doctor is good, then yes it's worth the wait. When I went to see her she was an hour and a half late. She wasn't even in the office and I over heard the staff saying that she is just running late and how this happens all the time. Not acceptable! When I finally did see the doctor, she didn't apologize for the wait, spent about 10 minutes with me and walked out. I left with 2 scripts, that my insurance didn't cover and had to wait another 2 weeks for her to call something else in to the pharmacy. People think it's worth it to wait? I don't get it. She's a terrible, uncaring, rude doctor.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Have gone to Dr. Illarda for various conditions. Very good. Is right on with treatment. The only problem is there is always a wait. But that is because a LOT of people go to her because she is good. I don't mind the wait, if the dr. is good. Make an appt. knowing you have to wait.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr. Isabella Ilarda's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Illinois