Ratings for Dr. Zahi Nassoura

Very satisfied with my visit. Doctor Nassoura payed great attention to my problem and was able to help. The staff was very friendly, the minute I walked in I was greeted by the receptionist and the nurse was amazing , she made me relaxed because I was nervous being at a surgeons office. I will highly recommend this doctor.. I had a great experience overall.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

I met Dr. nassoura at Tarzana Hospital.He was in and out in less than 5 minutes.He told me my 93 yrs old mother suffered from lymph edema.He was in such a rush did not have time to explain further and advised me to come see him when she would be dismissed from the hospital which I did.He referred me to a company that sold her a lymph edema pump apparatus at the cost of $3000.00.awonderful nurse came for a house visit and taught us how to us this pump.After one month my moms edema had subsided greatly so she stopped using it only to have it return after one week.She started the regimen of using pump again and this time she got very bad pains in her groin area at which point I called his office and asked for advise at least 3days and received no response.On Friday march 30,2012,I called at least 3 times,since mom felt worse and asked for help.He told Yidira his nurse if I don't like it I can go elsewhere,he was too busy for us doing surgeries,where the big money is I guess,...

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

The staff was wonderful and friendly. The doctor walked into the room as I lay on the table awaiting my surgical procedure, yelled at the ultra sound tech and the nurse about something unrelated and cursed and yelled at me throughout the procedure. It was quite unpleasant with mixed results. I will be using another surgeon in the future.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Nassoura is an EXCELLENT vascular surgeon!!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2008

Dr. Zahi Nassoura's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1985)

AARP