Dr. George L. Shashoua

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George L. Shashoua

I had a partial hysterectomy 7 weeks ago with large uterine fibroids and Dr. Shashoua and his team did an amazing job. He was very informative of the issues I was having for the first time and was able to pinpoint the problem. I will never look back and I am so very thankful for the incredible job that he and his team were able to get done.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I had a surgery in Feb. 2017. Dr. Shashoua, Kristin, and Sarah were all great. They explained everything and made me feel comfortable. Really great team!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

I had the Da Vinci Sacrocolpoperineopexy and an anal sphinctoroplasty in Jan.2017 What a knowledgeable and excellent Doctor and staff. Sarah and Kristin, his nurse practitioners were amazing. The techs were professional as well. The explanations were thorough and the care was impeccable! I can't say enough about Dr. Shashoua. a man of few words but so knowledgeable and professional and kind. He said he would fix all my troubles and he certainly did. Life changing. Kristin and Sarah were always there to help me with any questions or concerns both before and after surgery. I highly recommend this incredible team for any type of pelvic floor problems one might have. They will take care of you!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

I had a Hysterectomy, excision of endometriosis and uterosacral colpopexy Nov. '16, Dr. Shashoua and his team were so helpful, understanding and knowledgeable. Due to an oversight by the hospital, I ended up with sepsis and had to endure another surgery to extract the infected tissue and re-close the suture. I wanted no one else other than Dr. Shashoua to perform the correction. He was very kind to me during the long recovery...Thank Dr. Shashoua...you rock!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I had a bladder sling operation in September 2016. After the surgery I had severe leakage. Dr Shashoua and his team closely watched my progress and it was recommended that I have a second surgery to make an adjustment to the sling. This was done in December and everything is fine now. The entire staff was attentive, professional and knowledgeable. I never felt rushed during my visits and my questions were answered respectfully. I am extremely satisfied with the results of my procedure.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

Dr.Shashoua and his team are wonderful and gave me a new lease on life . Surgery was such a good experience , if surgery can be, and highly recommend them. Can't say enough good things about them.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Shashoua. While it was a difficult situation and I had been uncomfortable for many months I'm happy to say I am fully back to normal now. I had a prolapse repair with mesh and mid-urethral sling. It has solved all my problems. I was very grateful for all the support from the staff. Kristen and Sarah were very patient and always helpful during my recovery. I felt very well cared for.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr. Shashoua is an excellent surgeon as well as a very caring and through doctor. He listened to my questions and concerns and responded to them so I felt completely at ease. My surgery went very well and my recovery has been very smooth. Sarah and Kristen responded to my questions both prior and after surgery very promptly. The entire office staff is very pleasant and their follow up is excellent. I am very glad that I choose Dr. Shashoua and would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone needing a urogynecologist.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

Dr Shashoua and his entire staff are some truly wonderful people. I knew I was in capable hands and never had a second thought entrusting him/them with an irreversible/life changing surgery - the di vinci hysterectomy. I am seven weeks out from my surgery and I am pleased with my results and have zero regrets. Dr Sarah - thanks for being so cool and supportive!

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Shashoau and his team provided me with the best experience I have ever had at a doctor's office or for any procedure. I had a partial hysterectomy to correct a uterine prolapse. I would have been very nervous going into this procedure, but thankfully Dr. Shashoua and his team were so experienced and reassuring that I felt safe. I do not have any negative feedback or any complaints about the clinic visits, the procedure, or the recovery process. Dr. Shashoua and his staff were always available if I had any questions or needed to schedule an appointment right away. I never had to wait around wondering when they would get back to me. I could tell that they truly cared about how I was doing. They did a wonderful job making the procedure and recovery as smooth and painless as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Shashoua for this procedure!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp