Ratings for Dr. George L. Shashoua

DR. Shashoua and Sarah was great. A amazing staff. Gets you in and out with out long waits. Answers all your question. In all a great group of people.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

An awesome experience with an amazing staff! Quick to get surgery and quick to recovery.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Shashoua has the best bedside manners of any dr I have ever been to. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, calming and reassuring. Never a waiting time which is unheard of but such a pleasant surprise! Dr. Shashoua and staff receive my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I had a Da Vinci Sacrocolpoperineopexy by Dr. Shasoua and he was great. I was so lucky to be referred to him! Sarah and his whole team were great, caring and thorough. Whenever I had a question, they would get the answer. They made an embarrassing problem for me seem so natural. I should have done this a long time ago. Thank you, thank you all!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Wish I would have done this years ago! All the staff was great but NP Sarah Stiriss was phenomenal! She was very clear and caring, you did not leave without all your questions answered!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Shashoua and Sarah and company are an incredible team! I had a prolapse repair with mesh done by the Da Vinci robotic surgery, a bladder sling, partial hysterectomy, and a labiaplasty done all with great success. The procedures involved some times of discomfort, but the staff was always available by phone and attentive to my needs. I was able to come in post-op at unplanned visits to make sure my healing was going as planned and to help increase my comfort. Dr. Shashoua and Sarah are extremely knowledgeable, personable and very calming when it came to my anxiety about my procedures, and I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I had surgery for Cystocele, Rectocele and Uterine Prolapse. Dr. Shasahoua was a great doctor and his staff was wonderful. I did not have any issues after the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Shasashoua.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I had Cystocele & Rectocele surgery. I had a vaginal prolapse repair with mesh.I cannot tell you how wonderful Dr. Shashoua ,Sarah and the entire staff were. God send me these Angels and I couldn't have made the right choice. I was in pain on my follow up appointments and they could see that and never had me wait in the waiting room. I felt like I was there only patient and they took care of me like if I was there mom. Dr.Shashoua has changed my life and I highly recommend him and this surgery for anyone experiencing any type of bladder issue. Thank you so much my angels....

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Pretty much timely and considerate. Three "cele" surgeries with complications-but better now.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I just had my 13 week check up after having treatment for Cystocele & Rectocele surgery. I received a vaginal prolapse repair with mesh. After being examined by Sarah, I was told everything had healed great. I cannot begin to tell you how wonderful the doctor , nurse and the rest of the staff are. Made this whole procedure more pleasant as I was not really sure what to expect prior, but all my questions and concerns were completely resolved with the professional level of service I was given. This is the only Doctor's office where I NEVER had to wait in the waiting room at all. Very prompt.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1991)

Multiplan