Ratings for Dr. George L. Shashoua

Dr. Shashoau and his team provided me with the best experience I have ever had at a doctor's office or for any procedure. I had a partial hysterectomy to correct a uterine prolapse. I would have been very nervous going into this procedure, but thankfully Dr. Shashoua and his team were so experienced and reassuring that I felt safe. I do not have any negative feedback or any complaints about the clinic visits, the procedure, or the recovery process. Dr. Shashoua and his staff were always available if I had any questions or needed to schedule an appointment right away. I never had to wait around wondering when they would get back to me. I could tell that they truly cared about how I was doing. They did a wonderful job making the procedure and recovery as smooth and painless as possible. I highly recommend Dr. Shashoua for this procedure!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr. Shashoua and his staff exhibit the highest possible level of knowledge and professionalism. No detail is overlooked before and after surgery. His bedside manner is unsurpassed. I wish I could give him 6 stars.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Dr Shashoua, Sarah, Kristin and staff were awesome. No long waits, very knowledgable and they were very attentive to any and all questions and concerns that I had. I was very concerned about finding the right doctor and drove all the way from Houston for the surgery and all of my appointments because of Dr. Shashoua's good reviews and reputation. My surgery was very successful and I am very pleased with the results.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Efficient is a good way to describe this team. They get to the source of the problem- then fix it. I was diagnosed with cystocele and rectocele. My treatment was the vaginal prolapse repair with mesh. Six weeks after surgery- I can jump, sneeze, jog, and enjoy leak free days. This is something I have not been able to do in over 8 years! Prior to surgery I was plagued with nearly constant UTIs. Post surgery- I am 10 weeks infection free and counting. I did my research about the mesh repair, there is a lot of bad press on the subject, but I found that the bad experiences are related to inexperienced surgeons- which is not a concern with Dr. Shashoua. Sarah and Kristin are knowledgable and I felt my recovery progress was in good hands. Marissa called to check on me and was available if I had any concerns. I have to admit- my favorite of the staff was Laura. I worked with Laura during my pre-surgery visits and tests and she was careful to explain proceedures and results and visits that would have been uncomfortable due to their private nature were instead made scientific and interesting. A huge Thank You to the entire staff at Austin Urogynecology. My health is significantly improved and for the first time in many years I can be active and dry at the same time.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

DR. Shashoua and Sarah was great. A amazing staff. Gets you in and out with out long waits. Answers all your question. In all a great group of people.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

An awesome experience with an amazing staff! Quick to get surgery and quick to recovery.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Dr Shashoua has the best bedside manners of any dr I have ever been to. He is extremely knowledgeable, personable, calming and reassuring. Never a waiting time which is unheard of but such a pleasant surprise! Dr. Shashoua and staff receive my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I had a Da Vinci Sacrocolpoperineopexy by Dr. Shasoua and he was great. I was so lucky to be referred to him! Sarah and his whole team were great, caring and thorough. Whenever I had a question, they would get the answer. They made an embarrassing problem for me seem so natural. I should have done this a long time ago. Thank you, thank you all!!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Wish I would have done this years ago! All the staff was great but NP Sarah Stiriss was phenomenal! She was very clear and caring, you did not leave without all your questions answered!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Shashoua and Sarah and company are an incredible team! I had a prolapse repair with mesh done by the Da Vinci robotic surgery, a bladder sling, partial hysterectomy, and a labiaplasty done all with great success. The procedures involved some times of discomfort, but the staff was always available by phone and attentive to my needs. I was able to come in post-op at unplanned visits to make sure my healing was going as planned and to help increase my comfort. Dr. Shashoua and Sarah are extremely knowledgeable, personable and very calming when it came to my anxiety about my procedures, and I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1991)