Ratings for Dr. George L. Shashoua

I have been so pleased with the level of care Dr. Shashoua and his staff have given me. They are very good at answering questions in a way that I was able to completely understand. I would recommend Dr. Shoshoua to anyone needing to see a urogynecologist..

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Doctor Shashoua and Sarah Stiriss , Took amazing care of me while under going a Hysterectomy . Answer all my questions and after my surgery were very patent with me while rcovering. Quick in calling me back after surgery when I had problems. I'm very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I had the da vinci sacrocolpoperineopexy surgery. I had excellent service and highly recommend Dr. Shashoua. My primary care doctor recommended Dr. Shashoua and I am so glad he did. I highly recommend Dr. Shashoua and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

It has been a little over 2 years now that Dr. Shashoua performed a partial supracervical hysterectomy with the daVinci robotic arm. I am a healthy, happy and active woman thanks to Dr. Shashoua and his team. Dr. Shashoua YOU ARE THE BEST at what you do! Thank you a million times and then some! Carolyn Orsack.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Excellent Doctor and assistant and staff. I've gotten nothing but great care here!! Look no further... His nurse practitioner Sara Stiris is amazing. So kind n personable n great!!! I'm so blessed to have found such an awesome team.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

i had a recent surgery done called mid-urethral sling. And the results are amazing! I feel so much better and I had a positive result from the sling. Dr Shashoua and his staff are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I cannot express how grateful I am for the care I received from Dr. Shashoua and his nurse practitioner Sarah Stiriss. I went to them for very enlarged fibroids that required surgery. Given the size of the fibroids (my uterus was the size of a 4 month pregnant woman), I needed to have a hysterectomy. Dr. Shashoua and staff answered all my questions and concerns. The surgery went very well and I made a full recovery in a short period of time. I highly recommend Dr. Shashua to any woman that is experiencing this type of issues.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I had davinci hysterectomy 2weeks back. I had taken time of 6monthsvtime for this surgery & I met 3 time dr shashoua with all my quieries. Not even single time he felt bad to meet me & answer my questions. He is an amazing Doctor down to earth& has always smile on his face which gives us confidence that we will be fine after the surgery. Amazing Doctor & staffs. I would recommend to anyone who wants to have a satisfied surgery with a feeling of homely environment. He is really an amazing Doctor I have ever met. Even Dr. Sarah is amazing too. I'm very happy from the beginning meeting till now. They are the best ;)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

The entire experience - consult, prep, hospital stay, and aftercare was better than expected. Their professionalism and ability to care was very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

I received excellent service from Dr.Shashoua and his staff. I will highly recomend him for any urogynacology services.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1991)