Ratings for Dr. George L. Shashoua

I have been so pleased with the level of care Dr. Shashoua and his staff have given me. They are very good at answering questions in a way that I was able to completely understand. I would recommend Dr. Shoshoua to anyone needing to see a urogynecologist..

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

Doctor Shashoua and Sarah Stiriss , Took amazing care of me while under going a Hysterectomy . Answer all my questions and after my surgery were very patent with me while rcovering. Quick in calling me back after surgery when I had problems. I'm very happy with my results.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I had the da vinci sacrocolpoperineopexy surgery. I had excellent service and highly recommend Dr. Shashoua. My primary care doctor recommended Dr. Shashoua and I am so glad he did. I highly recommend Dr. Shashoua and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

It has been a little over 2 years now that Dr. Shashoua performed a partial supracervical hysterectomy with the daVinci robotic arm. I am a healthy, happy and active woman thanks to Dr. Shashoua and his team. Dr. Shashoua YOU ARE THE BEST at what you do! Thank you a million times and then some! Carolyn Orsack.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Excellent Doctor and assistant and staff. I've gotten nothing but great care here!! Look no further... His nurse practitioner Sara Stiris is amazing. So kind n personable n great!!! I'm so blessed to have found such an awesome team.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

i had a recent surgery done called mid-urethral sling. And the results are amazing! I feel so much better and I had a positive result from the sling. Dr Shashoua and his staff are fantastic as well.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I cannot express how grateful I am for the care I received from Dr. Shashoua and his nurse practitioner Sarah Stiriss. I went to them for very enlarged fibroids that required surgery. Given the size of the fibroids (my uterus was the size of a 4 month pregnant woman), I needed to have a hysterectomy. Dr. Shashoua and staff answered all my questions and concerns. The surgery went very well and I made a full recovery in a short period of time. I highly recommend Dr. Shashua to any woman that is experiencing this type of issues.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2015

I had davinci hysterectomy 2weeks back. I had taken time of 6monthsvtime for this surgery & I met 3 time dr shashoua with all my quieries. Not even single time he felt bad to meet me & answer my questions. He is an amazing Doctor down to earth& has always smile on his face which gives us confidence that we will be fine after the surgery. Amazing Doctor & staffs. I would recommend to anyone who wants to have a satisfied surgery with a feeling of homely environment. He is really an amazing Doctor I have ever met. Even Dr. Sarah is amazing too. I'm very happy from the beginning meeting till now. They are the best ;)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

The entire experience - consult, prep, hospital stay, and aftercare was better than expected. Their professionalism and ability to care was very much appreciated.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

Dr. George L. Shashoua's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1991)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been so pleased with the level of care Dr. Shashoua and his staff have given me. They are very good at answering questions in a way that I was able to c..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Shashoua and Sarah Stiriss , Took amazing care of me while under going a Hysterectomy . Answer all my questions and after my surgery were very patent..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had the da vinci sacrocolpoperineopexy surgery. I had excellent service and highly recommend Dr. Shashoua. My primary care doctor recommended Dr. Sh..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It has been a little over 2 years now that Dr. Shashoua performed a partial supracervical hysterectomy with the daVinci robotic arm. I am a healthy, happy and..."

November 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor and assistant and staff. I've gotten nothing but great care here!! Look no further... His nurse practitioner Sara Stiris is amazing. So kind..."

November 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i had a recent surgery done called mid-urethral sling. And the results are amazing! I feel so much better and I had a positive result from the sling. Dr Shashou..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot express how grateful I am for the care I received from Dr. Shashoua and his nurse practitioner Sarah Stiriss. I went to them for very enlarged fibroids..."

November 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had davinci hysterectomy 2weeks back. I had taken time of 6monthsvtime for this surgery & I met 3 time dr shashoua with all my quieries. Not even single time ..."

October 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The entire experience - consult, prep, hospital stay, and aftercare was better than expected. Their professionalism and ability to care was very much appreciat..."

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I received excellent service from Dr.Shashoua and his staff. I will highly recomend him for any urogynacology services. "

October 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had two bladder prolapse repairs in the past and knew I was most probably facing a third repair. I did a search online and found Dr. Shashoua. I was in..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shashoua is an incredible doctor. He made me feel very comfortable, and the labiaplasty procedure I had went very well. I am so glad that I chose to see him..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I delayed surgery for more than 2 years, and now wonder why? I was extremely apprehensive, but Dr. Shashoua and his staff are extremely professional and made me..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a lot going on in my pelvic area. To accomplish my healing, Dr. Shashoua performed a complete hysterectomy. He then had to lift what was left with mesh..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After a year of almost constant bladder infections, I was referred by my primary care physician to Dr. Shashoua. The entire experience has been fantastic. The s..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I spent10+ years dealing with various female issues. After seeing Dr. Shashoua and his staff, I felt confident that I could return to living a normal life. I ..."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "This is my second surgery with Dr. Shashoua's office. Staff is always polite, and I absolutely love Dr. Shashoua and have high confidence in his ability, but I..."

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a Davinci hysterectomy about 6 weeks ago. It was the easiest surgery I have ever had. My recovery was speedy and all my needs were tended to before even..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had my urethral sling (TVT) surgery in January for stress incontinence and just had my 6 week post-op exam which cleared me for all activities. I can not say..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Shashoua and his staff was truly exceptional. Dr Shashoua preformed extensive prolapse repair, using trans-vaginal mesh, with terrific r..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best doctor around; very pleased with his surgery skills no issues at all with my triple prolapse surgery. The staff in his office are all very helpful and..."

February 22, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Death of my Wife she walked in the Hospital, she is now in the ground. Death of my Wife"

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This was the Best experience I have had with a Wonderful Dr and Staff. They all made me feel comfortable and always explained every exam and step it took to tak..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I think Dr. Shashoua, his staff and the hospital are exceptional. I had been to another reputable doctor concerning my prolapse but was not 100% comfortable eno..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He and his staff are excellent in every way. Competent, caring and timely. They listen and make sure they understand your situation before arriving at a solut..."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful experience. Dr Shasoua is extremely attentive and takes as much time as needed to educate you and make sure he makes the right decision. He picked a w..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Shashoua was very patient an compassionate. His PA was excellent as well."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Shashoua and his staff. He is very knowledgeable and found issues that other docs have overlooked. Very personable w..."

January 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shashoua is truly amazing. He knows his stuff and took the time to discuss my situation with me. I had some problems with particular issues and he problem..."

January 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shashoua and Saff are Amazing! Big thanks to Dr. Shashoua and staff for helping me feel 100% better!! I have had a bladder surgery in the past and I had..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shashoua was professional and explained everything to me thoroughly! I would recommend Dr. Shashoua to friends and family."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I haven't felt this good ever! The staff for caring and kind! I would recommend this procedure to my family and my friends."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "very pleased!!! will recommend him to everyone interested in this surgery!"

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visited a few other doctors before I met with Dr. Shashoua. Dr. Shashoua instantly made me feel at ease. His knowledge on the subject matter and the time he..."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr. Shashoua and The Arise Hospital. Dr. Shashoua and his staff are very caring and compassionate. They were available for questions after I returned ho..."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for listening to, and addressing my medical concerns."

September 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. George Shashoua ‘s skill in the operating room is matched by the impressiveness of his well-educated and caring staff, specifically Jessica, Sari, Brandy, a..."

September 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from "George" to "George L."

October 20, 2013