Ratings for Dr. Steven A Channick

Dr. Channick was great for 27 years. Today I called to make an appointment and since it was 2-3 years since my last checkup they would consider me a new patient and they are not accepting new patients. Thanks Doc, now I need to find a new doctor and pay to transfer my records. Dr Channick was good but Springhouse Internal Medicine blows!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

I live outside of the United States. Dr. Channick was recommended to me in 2007. Whenever I travel to the USA and I have a medical problem Dr. Channick and his staff are always willing to be of assistance. I find Dr. Channick very patient, friendly and I feel like I am his only patient. He doesn't make you feel like he's rushing you. I would recommend him. A wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Dr Channick is the best doctor I've ever had. He spends time with patients - and does an excellent job diagnosing the source of a problem. His treatment plans are effective, and if he can't resolve the problem he refers you to a specialist who can. And he make you feel that he truly cares about you. Fabulous.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

Dr. Channick is the best! I would gladly recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Dr Channick is always willing to answer any question I have. He is caring and compassionate as well as extremely competent. His staff is the same!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2010

Dr. Steven A Channick's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Channick was great for 27 years. Today I called to make an appointment and since it was 2-3 years since my last checkup they would consider me a new patient..."

October 2, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I live outside of the United States. Dr. Channick was recommended to me in 2007. Whenever I travel to the USA and I have a medical problem Dr. Channick and hi..."

November 26, 2014
  • City changed from "MAPLE GLEN" to "Ambler"

October 4, 2013