You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Yee

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

My sister went to Dr. John Yee and she said he is the best surgeon I have ever had. Intelligent, knowledgeable, takes time to explain things to you, doesn't hurry and is extremely caring. I have been with many surgeons but not one as good as him. She would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

My mom had stage 3 aggressive lung cancer. From having been told by the respiratory specialist that surgery was NOT an option...John Yee assured her that he could do it. He knows what he can do, and he is also extremely caring of the patient and their family. He worked closely with the radiation and medical oncologists to make sure everyone was on the same path. There are not enough words I can find to thank this man. My mom is apparently cancer free now.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Yee was my surgeon and operated on me in 2009. He told me he would take curative approach to my esophageal cancer and here, almost 7 years later, I believe he did just that. My life is virtually normal and I am as active as any of my contemporaries. I and my family will always be grateful. I can only reinforce the comments made on this site by others - top notch!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Yee is a top notch doctor with gifted hands and a caring down to earth manner easy to talk to. He removed a cancerous lesion on my lung in April with minimal invasion. My post op time was short and sweet plus the staff at VGH were all wonderful and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

If there is angel, he must be the one! He is equipped with golden heart to care, gifted hands to heal and precious personality! He is a treasure a healing angel ! May God bless him!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Dr. Yee saved my life when I was told by other surgeons at the Cancer center it was too risky too operate. There are great doctors , great surgeons and great human beings and Dr. John Yee is all three rolled into one. Very nice to talk to and made me feel at better the first time I met him. I could go on and on about this Doctor!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Amazing human being. Saved my dad's life...twice. Heart surgery.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Dr. John Yee is an incredible doctor with gifted hands and very caring to his patients. Very knowlegdeable in what he does in his field. He will explain the truth about the operation and he is very good in follow-up's after the surgery. Dr. John Yee is a top-notch doctor. God has blessed him with a gift to help people. He is the BEST surgeon in Canada even in the world. I'm blessed to have Dr. John Yee, Dr. Richard Finley and Dr. Ken Evans and the students who have learned from these professionals in the medical field.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

An incredible doctor with gifted hands! A very patient, caring and compassinate doctor. After spending weeks in two lower mainland hospitals, I was transferred to VGH under Dr. Yee's care for percardial effusion as a result of lupus. Hands down, a top-notch doctor

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. John Yee's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i will always be forever grateful of Dr.Yee he is such a amazing dr. he is caring and has GREAT bedside manner."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sister went to Dr. John Yee and she said he is the best surgeon I have ever had. Intelligent, knowledgeable, takes time to explain things to you, doesn't hu..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mom had stage 3 aggressive lung cancer. From having been told by the respiratory specialist that surgery was NOT an option...John Yee assured her that he cou..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee was my surgeon and operated on me in 2009. He told me he would take curative approach to my esophageal cancer and here, almost 7 years later, I believe ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee is a top notch doctor with gifted hands and a caring down to earth manner easy to talk to. He removed a cancerous lesion on my lung in April with minima..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If there is angel, he must be the one! He is equipped with golden heart to care, gifted hands to heal and precious personality! He is a treasure a healing an..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee saved my life when I was told by other surgeons at the Cancer center it was too risky too operate. There are great doctors , great surgeons and great ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing human being. Saved my dad's life...twice. Heart surgery."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John Yee is an incredible doctor with gifted hands and very caring to his patients. Very knowlegdeable in what he does in his field. He will explain the t..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An incredible doctor with gifted hands! A very patient, caring and compassinate doctor. After spending weeks in two lower mainland hospitals, I was transferred ..."

September 9, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "John" to "Yee", First Name changed from "Yee" to "John"

April 27, 2013