Ratings for Dr. John Yee

I would like to say that Dr. Yee is like no other doctor I've ever seen he saved my father's life my dad had arteries that were 85% clogged and he was very weak Dr. Yee gave him a five way bypass surgery and he's doing great Surgery was on January 4, 2016 He has made a full recovery almost back to his old self from the bottom of my heart doctor yee from my family 👌👍🏻we love you have a great day everyone thank u

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

I almost don't believe him to be a regular human being as he works so hard, has long hours, gets very little sleep and is still so comforting and reassuring to his clients and their families. They're are not enough doctors out there like this and we were truly blessed he fell upon our family

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

Dr. Yee has more compassion than any surgeon I have ever encountered. He treats people like people not conditions and I will always be grateful he saved my Mom's life. Thank you Dr. Yee. You are a wonderful doctor and person!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr.John Yee operated on me on February 22,2016. I had a malignant typical Carcinoid tumour in my left upper lung ...Stage 1. Dr.Yee removed a segment with minimal invasion , he took extra time during the operation complicated by my scioliosis in my spine. He is a very skilled in his field with hands of a brilliant surgeon. I agree, he is one in a million. He is a Godsend...Thank you Dr. Yee!

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

My sister went to Dr. John Yee and she said he is the best surgeon I have ever had. Intelligent, knowledgeable, takes time to explain things to you, doesn't hurry and is extremely caring. I have been with many surgeons but not one as good as him. She would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

My mom had stage 3 aggressive lung cancer. From having been told by the respiratory specialist that surgery was NOT an option...John Yee assured her that he could do it. He knows what he can do, and he is also extremely caring of the patient and their family. He worked closely with the radiation and medical oncologists to make sure everyone was on the same path. There are not enough words I can find to thank this man. My mom is apparently cancer free now.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Yee was my surgeon and operated on me in 2009. He told me he would take curative approach to my esophageal cancer and here, almost 7 years later, I believe he did just that. My life is virtually normal and I am as active as any of my contemporaries. I and my family will always be grateful. I can only reinforce the comments made on this site by others - top notch!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr. Yee is a top notch doctor with gifted hands and a caring down to earth manner easy to talk to. He removed a cancerous lesion on my lung in April with minimal invasion. My post op time was short and sweet plus the staff at VGH were all wonderful and efficient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. John Yee's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I would like to say that Dr. Yee is like no other doctor I've ever seen he saved my father's life my dad had arteries that were 85% clogged and he was very we..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I almost don't believe him to be a regular human being as he works so hard, has long hours, gets very little sleep and is still so comforting and reassuring to ..."

March 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Jsksjdjkskkska wjsidjwn jwisjwnwb ojeie wiosos iwiwi iwiwi wiwiiw wn when iwowoq"

March 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee has more compassion than any surgeon I have ever encountered. He treats people like people not conditions and I will always be grateful he saved my Mom'..."

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.John Yee operated on me on February 22,2016. I had a malignant typical Carcinoid tumour in my left upper lung ...Stage 1. Dr.Yee removed a segment with minim..."

February 29, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "i will always be forever grateful of Dr.Yee he is such a amazing dr. he is caring and has GREAT bedside manner."

December 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My sister went to Dr. John Yee and she said he is the best surgeon I have ever had. Intelligent, knowledgeable, takes time to explain things to you, doesn't hu..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mom had stage 3 aggressive lung cancer. From having been told by the respiratory specialist that surgery was NOT an option...John Yee assured her that he cou..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee was my surgeon and operated on me in 2009. He told me he would take curative approach to my esophageal cancer and here, almost 7 years later, I believe ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee is a top notch doctor with gifted hands and a caring down to earth manner easy to talk to. He removed a cancerous lesion on my lung in April with minima..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If there is angel, he must be the one! He is equipped with golden heart to care, gifted hands to heal and precious personality! He is a treasure a healing an..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Yee saved my life when I was told by other surgeons at the Cancer center it was too risky too operate. There are great doctors , great surgeons and great ..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing human being. Saved my dad's life...twice. Heart surgery."

October 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. John Yee is an incredible doctor with gifted hands and very caring to his patients. Very knowlegdeable in what he does in his field. He will explain the t..."

September 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "An incredible doctor with gifted hands! A very patient, caring and compassinate doctor. After spending weeks in two lower mainland hospitals, I was transferred ..."

September 9, 2014
  • Last Name changed from "John" to "Yee", First Name changed from "Yee" to "John"

April 27, 2013