Ratings for Dr. John Yee

Dr. Yes is an angel. The best doctor I have ever met. Kind, smart, and super patient. All the staff at VGH is awesome. We feel very blessed to have Dr. Yee. Thank you. Thank you.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Yee saved my life. Other doctors told me that my case was too risky and that there was nothing they could do. I was not ready to give up. Dr. Yee and the team at VGH got me through a big operation. I just had my 5 year checkup and am cancer-free. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Best Doctor with knowledge and experience. Very good !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

His assistant lady should be firendly to patient .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Yee is a great doctor. He is kind and very generous with his time. My family was very worried but he explained everything so clearly that we were all at ease the day of surgery. His expert care saved my life from cancer.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Dr Yee is a very kind and patient surgeon. Dr McGuire also saw me on the weekend and she was also very kind. Thank you to the VGH thoracic team.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Yee is, most definitely, a gifted surgeon but he is also a tremendously compassionate and attentive person. As someone rated previously, he is absolutely a gift from God to his patients and their families.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Dr. Yee is a God's gift to all mankind. Do we need to say more? God bless all of us.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2017

Dr Yee puts his heart into his work. He is caring, knowledgeable and takes time with his patients. They have been making positive changes to his staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

First My Dr. Treece was and is wonderful. We just love him!! But the three Girls in the office that get high praise also are Shelly! Jennifer!! and Tina!!! Those three go above and beyond the call of duty and always come to my rescue!!! That you Dr. Loung and Dr. Yee for hiring just the right blend of people!!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016