Ratings for Dr. Walter D. Dishell

Dr. Dishell is very nice, and worked with me with pricing which was awesome. The only negative thing I would say is that I told him that I didn't want my nose to look piggy or my already large nostrils to look even larger... unfortunately both are the case. I'm looking into revision

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Dishell did my surgery in 1992! I would recommend him to everyone! His work speaks for itself and his staff was amazing back then. Thank you Dr. Dishell I've enjoyed everyday with my "new nose" and the fact that I've never ever had an issue to this day with it speaks volumes!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr. Dishell is absolutely amazing. He has done rhinoplasties on my mother, aunt, and cousin. Immediately, I went to him when I decided I wanted my nose done, too. I love the outcome! He really does listen to what you want to see in post-surgery and takes in your insight. My sister is also going to him in the future after she saw such amazing results. He's the best of the best.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Amazing results. I was so worried after the surgery about whether I'd done the right thing or picked the right doctor but now I LOVE my new nose!! It looks great and naturally smaller. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

I cannot say enough nor give enough accolades for this fine physician. He has a warm and engaging manner which puts the patient at ease at the get-go. His technical work is superb and his aesthetic sense certainly is a gift. This is one of the finest doctor's you will ever meet, a true gem

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008

First, Dr. Dishell is the best! Got info from a satisfied referral, and the most amazing, natural rhinoplasty- I look like the same person, but better! The best staff, and its a multifaceted practice. I cant say enough good things. I refer people to them whenever I can.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Walter D. Dishell's Credentials

• Univ Of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 48109 (Grad. 1964)

Banner Health