You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Nooshin Darvish

Although Dr. Darvish provided a basic plan relating to my health issues which was generally good, I felt she wasn't on target overall. I was prescribed supplements (I think some were her house brand) that were costly and not helpful. My friend had a similar experience having been prescribed a lot of supplements for her daughter which were very costly and did not help. She talked about Lyme's Disease during my visit as well as my friend's visit, but neither one of us have Lyme's Disease and did not see her for that purpose. Some of the staff members were helpful, but some were flat out rude and unhelpful. There are long wait times in her office and it was extremely difficult to get copies of my chart notes after my appointments. My friend and I were both left with the feeling that Dr. Darvish was trying to meet some kind of sales/financial goal with crowded appointments and expensive supplements that could not be returned and that we didn't think were necessary. I won't go back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2016

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Without a doubt, Dr. Darvish provided the worst doctor/medical experience in my 57 years. I have many examples of her arrogance and disorganization. However, there is a bigger issue and for the sake of space here, I will summarize this way: More than 4 MD’s, and another ND with a specialty in Oncology, told my husband he was terminally ill; in our first visit with her, Dr. Darvish told him she would ‘prove his Oncologist wrong’. He was desperate and took her advice for numerous office visits and many, often invasive, tests and treatments. We spent thousands of dollars on pills, powders, oxygenated water, supplements, IV treatments, colonics and more. He passed away. I am not angry at her for that as that was inevitable with the type of cancer and other health problems he had. I am angry, though, because I witnessed how much time he lost and how uncomfortable he was in his last several months diligently trying her many suggested treatments (none of which were pleasant). I am angry because I believe she saw the desperation in my husband which equated to a nice source of income that she seemingly took advantage of, right up until he died.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

About 4 years ago I came back from a vacation with health issues that my regular doctor Couldn't resolve/diagnois & I was told I was ok & nothing was wrong with me & I knew better, my neck was stiff, I couldn't get out of bed, I had tingling all over my body & I felt like I was in a fog! Dr. Darvish helped me to feel like me again, I' m so thankful for Dr.Darvish & Holistic Medical Center. thanks Sandee Neaves

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

Lots of money spent on treatments that made me feel TERRIBLE, but no results in my health getting better. I actually got worse according to blood tests and ending up in the hospital. I am pretty sure this is a business of taking money from sick people, with no proof that any of the treatments help the patient get better. Now that I am working with another doctor, my blood test are improving along with how I feel. Save your money and don't waste your time with all the ridiculous treatments and "voodoo" the doctor will tell you about on why you are not felling better.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

My child NEVER was sicker than she was when she was under Dr. D's care. She had me stop giving her milk and told me to have her drink soy milk which ends up she is allergic to. She also told me that my child had all sorts of parasites in her stomach and wanted me to give her deworming meds. I showed the test results to my child's pediatrician and to her allergist at Children's Hospital and they said Dr D did not know how to read the test results and that she was completely wrong! Luckily I did not have my child take the deworming medicine. Keep your kids away from this woman!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2012

Extremely disappointed with her services to say the least. Inefficient, arrogant, and doesn't listen. Way more concerned with making money than helping the patient.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2012

Awful experience from beg to end.Charge $80 upfront to secure appt, then was told during appt they don't contract with United, so would be responsible for bill (but couldn't give me any kind of estimate).Then they had my daughter's last name & DOB wrong on the paperwork they asked me to sign in agreement to unknown charges, and they couldn't fix the errors in the system.Then we waited 20 min in an overcrowded waiting room, then taken to the back by a nurse who couldn't figure out the scale to weigh my daughter-I had to help her out;then she couldn't locate a thermometer and just said 'oh well, we don't need to take a temp I guess'. Then we waited for Dr.Darvish but never showed up.45 min later we went to the front desk and told them we had to leave to get my son from the sitters.They said it was a crazy day.I asked for a refund and they just nodded.I called back next day to confirm they would refund, and they were quite rude and said 'it takes 3 days'.Total waste of my time!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

WOW!! Disorganized and inefficient!! Seek out another service

flag | Submitted September 24, 2011

Dr. Nooshin Darvish's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. " Although Dr. Darvish provided a basic plan relating to my health issues which was generally good, I felt she wasn't on target overall. I was prescribed supple..."

February 22, 2016
  • Website has been updated from "" to "http://www.drdarvish.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "1899 116th Avenue Northeast". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14254510404".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't know how this doctor gets away with the dangerous things she does to treat patients. I was made extremely sick after being 2 months in her care."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darvish spends the extra time With me as needed, she is caring, respectful and knowlegeable with chronic Lymes disease."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Without a doubt, Dr. Darvish provided the worst doctor/medical experience in my 57 years. I have many examples of her arrogance and disorganization. However, t..."

October 15, 2014