Ratings for Dr. Patrice M. Hyde

Service was terrible. We waited at least an hour and half for my son's appointment. Later on, I had a question and called the office. I called several times for 3 days in a row and they didn't get back to me until I finally talked to someone at the Patient Relationship's Office at AI duPont Hospital. She does seem very knowledgeable and caring during office hours. Too bad she is not as good outside of the office hours and the office staff is not any good.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2009

I took my child in for a mole check-up and waited two and a half hours before seeing a doctor-and it wasn't Dr. Hyde! She had a resident do my child's exam. We then waited another 45 minutes before Dr. Hyde came in. She is very nice and knowledgeable, however, she never examined my child. She completely deferred to the intern. Also, the reception staff at Jefferson are very rude. I will never visit Dr. Hyde again. It's not worth that kind of experience!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Hyde is the BEST doctor I have ever encountered. She is caring and gentle. She is never in a hurry and makes you feel like your child is her only patient. She cares about the child as a whole and not as a diagnosis. We thank God for her everyday!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2006

Dr. Hyde is a wonderful Pediatric Dermatologist. She is very knowledgable and explains things so that you can clearly understand. She takes her time and doesn't rush you. She is always gentle and caring with my daughter. We always hear very positive remarks from other doctors and nurses about Dr. Hyde. We think she is fantastic and would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2005

Dr. Patrice M. Hyde's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wilmington, DE