Ratings for Dr. Wayne E. Pennell

I agree, well worth the wait. Great bedside manner. He delivered both of my children(2005 and 2007). One was an induction and the other was an emergency c-section breech. He was EXCELLENT in both situations. You will have to wait a while to see him at the clinic, because he takes his time with his patients, but will give you equal time when you finally get in. He keeps updatd as necessary with changes in the medical field, which is comforting given how long ago he received his degree!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2008

I just wanted everyone to know what a wonderful, dear man Dr. Pennell is. He genuinly cares for his patients. He and his associates are well worth every penny. He put my mind at ease, and did a superior job regarding my surgery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone, or to go through this experience again, having him as my doctor. I cannot praise him enough.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2006

Dr. Wayne E. Pennell's Credentials

• Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157 (Grad. 1966)

Harvard-Pilgrim