Ratings for Dr. Christopher J. Labban

I see his PA, Stephanie. She is good but appears to be overwhelmed. She always has students doing a lot of the work. Office staff are the worse, personal conversations, lousy manners and appear to be Not knowledgeable. They never call back.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Rude front desk clerk! Waited for 4 hours. Took payment 1st, overcharged me, and gave me lots of problems getting my money back. Will NEVER be back to this office!! HORRIBLE!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2016

Dr. Laban is a nice enough guy. But the staff or lack there of seemed more pre occupied in their own weekend plan conversations than helping the patients. I waited 3 hours from my appointment time and the building has become run down. I wish he was the doctor he was years ago when my husband and I began seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

can't blame his staff so many have quit they are not the reason for the wait time and they will call us back we used to go there love his personality but not the way he treats his staffing.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

The good doctor is wonderful, always taking the time to listen to, and to get to know his patients, never treating you like a number. And, as such I realize, if he is spending this much time with me, then he must be doing the same with others, and this will cause some delays, which I accept. I would rather wait a little and get my health care needs thoroughly addressed, than be on time and have only minimal care. I highly recommend Dr. Labban.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Labban for over 10 Years. If he would not be such a good doctor, I would have left him years ago. The office staff is terrible,but the worst is the waiting time. Sitting in the little rooms for over 2 hours is just not acceptable. Most of the other revues say the same thing, so I am not the only one. The charts are all over the place, I do not know, how the staff finds anything.Dr. Labban has to get his office and staff under control.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr. is nice and knowledgable, but I've had the worst time getting a response to my refill requests. I've been waiting one month for one prescription, and two weeks for another. I have called a few times, and the nurse always promises she'll call back soon. I have never had anyone call me back. I should also add that these are not controlled substances I'm asking for; they are just my basic daily medicines that I have been going without. I have an appointment next week, and hopefully things will get straightened out. If not, I will be finding an new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Was recommended by a friend to see Dr. Labban. A very intelligent Dr...but the wait is horrible. I was one of the first after lunch and waited almost an hour !! The organization of the overall office is really bad...charts on the floor outside rooms and stacked 2ft high on the desk. Good guy but he needs to pay attention to his office staff and get things on track.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

The nursing staff is the worst I have ever experinced. Dr Labban is a good doctor and his supporting doctors are good however when you call in for follow up questions from the nursing staff it's very poor. The wait time is the worst I have experinced.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Extremely thorough and knowledgeable. I came to him for accident claim, and am changing to him as my family physician. I don't feel like I am a number here - he treats me as a person. He sought my history and wanted to know about ME. I am very happy with him!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Dr. Christopher J. Labban's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1989)

Workers Comp