Ratings for Dr. Donald Alan Dearmitt

The front office is extremely incompetent and the Doctors are too busy to refill a prescription! Every time I have to a get a refill on one of my prescriptions there is some kind of issue. I leave a voicemail on their "prescription voicemail" and surprise, surprise "hmm that's weird it's not there". I call the office and I get "let me see what I can do for you and call you back". I wait until almost closing ad of course no one calls me back. I call again and I get "oh your doctor is not in today, but let me see if our nurse is able to fill your prescription" . 15 minutes later I get call saying "we are sorry but she is having issues writing prescriptions for controlled substances"...WTF DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?!?? Anyways I wait a day and then call my pharmacy: my script is still not there! I call the office again and the response I get is basically "the doctor has been too busy to refill your prescription". So in essence in 3 days, not even counting the weekend in between, the doctor has been TOO BUSY TO REFILL A PRESCRIPTION!!! I come from the former Soviet Union and even had better customer service then this! Trust me that's saying a lot. If I can give them less than one star then I would. At this point I am probably going to switch doctors because is ridiculous!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. DeArmitt takes care of you from start to finish. He is very informative and follows up with a personal touch. If he refers you to another doctor, he will still consult with the referred physician and give you his thoughts on any treatments that you will undergo.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2005

Dr. Donald Alan Dearmitt's Credentials

• University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

MSP/BC Med