Ratings for Dr. Stephen F. Lefler

Dr. Lefler is a great obgyn! He saved both of my boys lives. We was really blessed he was our doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. lefler is a great dr. and he has been very helpful & he cares about his patients, he is a wonderful dr. & I recommend him to anyone in this area looking for a good OB

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

I used Dr. Lefler for the birth of my first child in 2004 when he was practicing in Searcy. Would NOT recommend him to anyone. He induced me a wk early. Nurses said I was dilating fine then all of sudden he comes in says there'd problems its taking too long that I Need a c section. Did not close my wound correctly then next day when doc comes on to see me it's not him I ask where he is? Guess what he was on vacation. Coincidence that he sched. My c sec day before he leaves. I think not. Just had my 2 nd child. During my c sec my new doc says wow I usually try to go with same incision so u only have 1 scar but I'm not this time! He asks who did my last c sec n tells me he is surprised he didn't puncture my bladder!!! The incision was so far off than it should have been!!! Don't take the chance by using this " doctor"

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

I had a histerectomy in Dec.2011 almost killed me. had to do the surgery twice, left the wound open and I needed home health care for 4 weeks, my wound was open for almost six weeks. please don't let him do that to you too.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I had a c-section and he did not close the incision properly resulting in an open wound that required three weeks of home health. I DO NOT recommend anyone to use this doctor. He was unapologetic about the mistake and unhelpful in my painful recovery. It is a miracle that I didn't get infected and require additional surgery.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I was so sad when this doctor left the searcy area. He delivered both of my babies and did an amazing job. I would recommend this doctor to everyone if he were still practicing in this area. He took my concerns and questions very serioulsy and had a wonderful bed side manner. His nurses were very nice and always there to help answer those questions. I wish he would come back to practice medicine in Searcy.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Very careless. Social climber. Rude if called out anytime. Cannot be awakened at night. Loves c-sections. Faster than laboring a patient and can be scheduled at his own time. Talks disrespectively about his patients to others and talks bad abou othert physicians to anyone within ear shot.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

He pefers to things on his time. He likes doing c-section if it befits him I would never take my dog to him!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

Dr. Stephen F. Lefler's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Hospitals in Russellville, AR