Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Reinhart

Dr Reinhart is a wonderful Dr! She delivered 3 out of 4 of my children. I had lots of complications with my first child which I had when I was 18 and she helped me every step of the way. He was born healthy after 22 hours of labor and a ceserean, which she performed. Very efficient and great bedside manner. I have and will continue to refer her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I met the doc once during an annual. It felt rushed. Then, at the end of 2011 I started calling her office with some concerns. I never made it past the triage nurse. The nurse never asked me to come in, never suggested blood work, and gave me excuses for all of my symptoms. Got a different non-OBGYN doc to run bloodwork and found out I am pregnant. When I called and told Dr. Reinhardt's office, I was told I cold see a nurse in 2 weeks, but not the doc for 2 more visits because that is their "practice" - they paid no attention to how late in my pregnancy I was. I missed out on the most critical early prenatal care during my first 21 weeks of pregnancy because the triage nurse didn't take me seriously and blew me off, and then it took them forever to get me in.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

It was my first visit with her for a wellness exam. She probably spent five minutes maximum with me. Staff could not download my medical history and as I am sight impaired I had to have a friend assist me by filling in my very personal information. They had us to this in the lobby with other patients nearby. The exam was brief and she seemed inattentive and disinterested, and very rushed. I left feeling confused and frustrated at the whole experience and would not use or recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

Dr Reinhart is very personable and friendly, for the whole MAYBE 10 minutes I spent with her during my whole prenatal care. Rarely saw her at my appointments, had a closer relationship with the NP. She 'forgot' to inform me that I would most likely be delivering with another dr in the practice, so met the dr that delivered my son a few minutes before delivery and had another dr from the practice check on me in the hospital. Definitely wouldn't recommend her to any of my friends. The office staff is bordering on rude, very unhelpful and don't think I was ever greeted or smiled at. Only pro I found was the ultrasound room is in the same building and I was also able to do a non-stress test there. Definitely finding another doctor if we have another child.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I love Dr. Reinhardt! She has been my doctor for all 4 of my children (1 set of twins). She has always been very pleasant with me, and I have absolutely no problems. She also did my tubal ligation after my twins and this went very smoothly. Don't understand the other's comments as she has always spent a lot of time with me, and I had lots of complications with my twin pregnancy and she helped me through it with very professionally and now I have 4 very happy/healthy babies. Definitly would recommend!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I went to this doc for 3 visits she never spent any time with me and miss read my due date and gave me a test i should not have had and then called my and told me my baby had down syndrome scheduled me for a test that could have killed my baby because the test was incorrect and she did not even notice it was i would called another doc and found out. She is very neglagent and needs to spend more time with patient and pay attention to detail shes all about making money.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I have a bad experience with her professionally She very kind and smiling , but I think she is quite negligent. Hardly spends time with you , maybe 3 min, hardly listens to any of your comments or answering with a cliche. (e.g. she examined me on my week 37 and I felt she hurt me inside , which i told her right away , when I went home I was bleeding for 1,5 day . I called their "emergency line" where nobody picks up the phone and they tell you that they will call yo back in 24 hours.I'm wondering why is it emergency!??Anyway they have called me back , of course not her , and they told me that is completely normal to bleed...). On top of that they want me to charge the whole prenatal care package though I just started seeing her on my week 36.Billing department promised me to check it , when I called them back after 2 weeks and talked to the same person , I could bet that she hasn't done anything! Iwish I choosed someone else, I'm scared to deliver with her.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Reinhart is very caring and helpful. I had both my children at home with a midwife, but did my tests/medical care through Dr. Reinhart. She was supportive of my choice to birth at home and I think it is interesting to note that she birthed her own babies naturally at the birth center.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2010

The staff is very inefficient. I was told that I would only be responsible for a copay for a procedure that I was scheduled for however it turns out that I was responsible for my entire $1,000 deductible. Dr. Reinhart has a very busy schedule and has never spent time listening or answering questions. I had an unnecessary procedure recommended by Dr Reinhart and still the same problems post-operatively. She never followed up with concerns that I had nor did she have her staff follow-up with the concerns that I have. Very nice lady but perhaps lightening her patient load would allow her to spend more than 45 seconds with her patients.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2009

I had three misscarriage and everytime she told me that nothing wrong with me, last D&C another doctor did it and she didn't even call to do check on me it was my fourth misscarriage and after i went to another doctor they found what was wrong with me, with a simple blood test. I have blood cloating disease, I can carry the pregnancy full term if I was treated with the right medication.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Reinhart's Credentials

• Spanish

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medical Mutual Of Ohio