Ratings for Dr. Rob Givelas

Amazing dentist legit he is so nice and caring and was never rude to any of his patients

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

I have being going to Rob for years. Very calming never rushes me- hate going to the dentist but with Rob I actually enjoy it. He also very accommodating to my schedule which is great!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Dr. Givelas is simply the best. He is very accommodating, calm, knowledgeable, informative, and most of all friendly. Usually I am so nervous going into my appointment with him but am actually smiling by the time I leave! I would highly recommend Dr. Givelas.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Rob is an excellent dentist and very accommodating. He has seen me for urgent dental matters and always makes time to put the patient at ease. His crown work is excellent and his technician who makes the crowns also top notch. Has been our dentist for over 20 years. Very reasonable rates.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2014

Dr. Givelas is an amazing and exceptional dentist!! So trustworthy and such a great doctor! it is such a relief to have him as my dentist. I would strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Dr Givelas is simply the best!! He has great hours and is always willing to help accomodate you in any way he can.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

Great Dentist. Always makes himself avaialable for emergencies. Great "bed-side" manner.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I have always felt anzious when having to see the Dentist. Dr. Givelas is the only Dentist I have ever known that makes the experience pleasurable and calming. He understands pain and makes sure that you are always comfortable and avoids inflicting pain. The other surprise is that he is not trying to "sell", like some Dentists do - he is very realistic and advises you properly. Truly a unique individual - he adjusts to your schedule - he understands we are customers - what a concept! The whole family and extended goes to him now. Highly recommended...if he is still taking patients.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

"Rob the dentist" is the best! You will never find another like him. My entire family goes to him and we love him. My 4 year old son even likes going to the dentist. He explains everything to you, makes you comfortable. Talks to you like a friend not a patient. He is very knowledgeable and loves his job and patients. He fits you in at odd hours if you need and never rushes. I am already dreading the day he decides to retire.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Dr. Rob has exellent bedside manner and very calming and helpful. Never feel rushed. Observed him treating all patients, many nationalities with utmost respect. Excellent clinical skills, very good with the freezing needle.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009