Ratings for Dr. Katharine M. Ammons

Excellent, caring doctor. I would recommend to anyone. She listens to what you say.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

My last three appointments I could only get an appointment with her PA and waited well over an hour each time before being called to the back. When attempting to get an appointment with :4 ammonds expect to wait a month or more or see the PA instead. I am looking for a new physician.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2014

SOOO happy to Finally find a doctor to replace my previous one. She listens, doesn't rush you in and out, talks with you like a friend, knowledgable, open hearted, I am really amazed! Thank you Dr. Ammons!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

Dr. Ammons is WONDERFUL!!! I haven't had a regular doctor in years and I am so thankful to have her! Most of those close to me use her and she came highly recommended and I now know why!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr. Ammons is all of those things one wants from a Doc-compassionate, skilled, complete, etc. And she listens, reveiws the options & let's me be a part of the decision making (It is MY body!) But we are partners in figuring out what works best for this body! I cannot say enough good things about her kind approach and expertise. I am fortunate to have her as my Doc!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

This is the finest doctor I have ever gone to. She is always compassionate, she takes her time & you can tell she is invested in her patients. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Her staff is also always very friendly and helpful. they return calls the day they are left (during the week). Just a great lady.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008

Wonderful doctor. Very thorough, took her time and listened. Explained everything and answered questions. You can tell she really cares.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2008

Dr. Katharine M. Ammons's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)