Ratings for Dr. Ben Deheshi

He saved my life! I had a lump that a number of doctors paid no attention to. He was persistent in finding out what it was. I was seeing for another issue and he asked if I had any other concerns. After ultra sound and two MRIs and than a biopsy .. Surgery was necessary. So fortunate to have him find out exactly what it was!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2012

I had a surgery by dr.deheshi done on may 9th 2012. He had removed a cist for me and refilled my femer with artificial bone. After visiting dr. Deheshis office from day 1 he had made a point of making me feel comfortable and calm. Coming from another surgeon to him i was led to believe i did have cancer but Dr. Deheshi was amazing and made me feel comfortable enough to be strong through the entire process. One of the best doctors i have EVER encountered. Very caring, compassionate and friendly. Couldnt ask for a better doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

Absolutely a pleasure to deal with!Very knowledgeable,Kind and caring Doctor.Listens to you and provides you with a satisfying, professional and unhurried answer.Great friendly staff also!The physiotherapist is a very sweet and caring girl too. When you are at their office,you can feel that you are in good hands.I would recommend them to everyone!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Kind and attentive doctor, worth the wait. I am going back for a checkup on my knee lump!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

I have had the privilege of being Dr. Deheshi's patient at OsteoSolution at 920 Yonge Street where they provide active, medically supervised treatement for people suffering from osteoporosis and osteoarthritis. Jenny Hirsch

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Deheshi is a very talented and caring orthopaedic surgeon. I had total hip replacement surgery two weeks ago and am now walking without any pain for the first time in years. He went out of his way to re-assure me that he would take care of me and he lived up to his commitment 100%

flag | Submitted September 24, 2010

Very knowledgeable and reassuring doctor. From the moment I stepped foot in his clinic, I could tell I was in good hands. He called me back promptly when I called to ask questions, and he never sounded hurried while talking to me. All told, he is a great doctor and leads a great team!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Dr Deheshi is a kind, compassionate,humble man as well as a highly knowageable and highly skilled surgeon. I received top notch care before and after my sarcoma surgery from his staff. He saved my leg and my way of life. I am able to do almost everything I used to do before the(8.5) hr surgery and it is only 6 month post surgery. I feel fortunate to have had Dr Deheshi as my surgeon and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

The most caring doctor I've met in decades...phones you at home...even on your cell phone. He is world reknown for orthopedics involving tumors and cancer. His orthopedic ward at Mt Sinai hospital in Toronto has absolutely the best care for a patient, right down to the cleaners. IF I won the big jack pot, I'd donate a 1 000 000 of it to his research lab in a heart beat...

flag | Submitted March 31, 2008