Ratings for Dr. Susan M. Cera

She will tell you that you have cancer even before she has the results, and does not care if you have it or not. I told her that is not ethical, she said she does it to bring people back for surgery. She operated on me when I could have been treated in a more comfortable way and much more effective, but less financially rewarding...... I have been sick for two years. She loves to operate. Beware, seek out other doctors in this area who try positve options before putting you under the knife. She has no after care support. She does not see a correlation between diet and the digestive system. Please shoot me now! A common reaction to this surgery is a sensitivity to a lot of common foods. She does not care. I cannot describe how horrible my life has been since I met her. Please seek out a second opinion, if you have her for a doctor! She will keep you in the hospital longer than required. She does not listen. I cannot say enough about being cautious when working with this doctor. She is a zero star doctor in my book.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

EVERYTHING THIS DOCTOR TRIED FOR MY CONDITION DID NOT WORK' SHE SAID I WAS FINE AND I FOUND OUT I WAS NOT. I BELIEVE SHE LIED BECAUSE I HAVE MEDICADE AND SHE WASN'T GOING TO GET PAID WELL FOR THE OPERATION.SHE IS LIAR AND I WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO HER.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2012

Very knowledgeable,thorough,she listen and orders what you need to diagnose the problem.Would definetely recommend

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

dr cera is a wonderful physician.She is knowlegable and helpfull.I would highly recommend her. gary musselman

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

The staff is not so helpful and very quick especially when you make an appointment, they rush you all the time, it seems like you are so inconvenient for them.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

DR. CERA IS VERY PERSONABLE AND MAKES PATIENT FEEL AT EASE AND COMFORTABLE...SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE AND JUST WHAT A PATIENT LOOKS FOR IN A DOCTOR...I HAD A COLONOSCOPY AND SHE GAVE ME PHOTOS AND A COMPLETE REPORT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE PROCEDURE TO HAVE IN MY FILES AND TO TAKE TO MY INTERNIST....I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND HER TO ANYONE....AND OTHERS IN THE OFFICE SAID SHE HAD DONE FOR THEM WHAT NO OTHER DOCTOR HAD IN THE PAST YEARS....A LADY SPEAKING WITH CROHNS DISEASE GAVE THESE COMMENTS ABOUT DR. CERA....AND CERTAINLY SHOULD KNOW WITH THIS ADVANCED DISEASE TO DEAL WITH DAILY...I RATE HER TOPS AND SHE DESERVES A TOP RATING...THANKS DR. CERA AGAIN....WILL COME BACK TO YOU WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR ANOTHER BIOPSY AND COLONOSCOPY...SHEILA PENNINGTON FROM KENTUCKY

flag | Submitted April 29, 2009

Dr. Susan M. Cera's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1998)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal